Aaron Hotchner: Under The Table, Really? SMUT

Pairing: Aaron Hotchner x Reader

Relationship: Romance

SMUT, angst

POV: First person- Aaron Hotchner (Definitely OOC)

Gender: Gender Neutral - AFAB (Assigned Female At Birth) 

WARNING: I am not gender neutral, so I don't know if this is incorrect, inappropriate, or offensive to someone who is gender neutral, agender, or gender fluid. Please tell me if I have offended you through this story, I will take it down or re-write it however I see fit. Enjoy!

WARNING PT2: CRINGEY ASS SMUT, Cursing, Me being an awkward bean (shown through the writing lol) 

PS: I don't know if you can classify this as SMUT-SMUT but it's still smut I guess lol

---------------------------------------------------

     After our successful case in Salt Lake City, Utah, which doesn't happen often, we all decided to head to Rossi's house for dinner. I decided on casual jeans and a polo t-shirt. After kissing Jack on the head and thanking Jessica for watching him for a little bit longer, I head out to my car.

     The drive to Rossi's was uneventful, as it always is. I park in front of Rossi's house, correction, mansion, and mentally prepare myself for Morgan and Penelope's sex jokes and comments, Reid's random facts, and wine. The only thing I was looking forward to was seeing (Y/N). Although they had been on the team for the shortest amount of time, seven months, we had been dating for a little over a year.

     No one on the team knew, and if they did, they didn't say anything. (Y/N) and I valued our privacy and wanted our relationship to be separate from our work. Our relationship just wasn't something that we felt the need to share. 

     I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. JJ pulls open the door for me, showing me a wide smile when she sees me. She moves to the side and allows me to walk past her. "Hey, Hotch! Glad you could make it!" JJ exclaims. I give a small smile and laugh.

     "Tell that to Jack. He didn't want me to leave." 

     JJ laughs, "Henry's the same way. Makes me feel bad sometimes." 

     "Me, too." JJ and I walk over to the living space, where I see everyone sitting, except for (Y/N). Everyone smiles and waves at me and I give a small wave back. I sit down on the couch and wait for (Y/N), conversing with Rossi.

Time Skip cause I felt like it oof

      About fifteen minutes after I arrived, I heard a knock on the door. I stand up, telling everyone that I would get it. Pulling the door open, I see (Y/N), wearing a (F/C), tight-fitted shirt, bell-bottom jeans, and black vans. Their smile comes across their face, making the edges of my mouth twitch slightly. They move forward and say, "So sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?" 

     I wanted to kiss them so badly, but I knew that the team was watching. Instead, I just said, "No, nothing." 

     "Food's almost ready!" Rossi yells from the kitchen. Everyone moves to the dining room, sitting in their usual seats. (Y/N) and I follow.

     "Hey, angel. You know those jeans make your booty go 'POW!'" Morgan laughs. 

     "Wore them especially for you, my chocolatey goodness," (Y/N) responds flirtatiously. My brows knit together, my usual scowl spreading over my face. (Y/N) turned their head to look over their shoulder at me. They smirk, knowing how irritated I was.