Derek Morgan: Thanks, Sweetness SMUT

Requested by:  @roman_reignsgirl244

Pairing: Derek Morgan x Reader

Relationship: Married

Smut, Fluff

POV: First person- Reader

Gender: Female

----------------------------------------------

     I stand up from my desk to get another cup of coffee. "Didn't your hubby give you a job to do, (Y/N)?"

     "Yeah, but I just needed a caffeine fix. You want something?"

     "No, I'm fine. Just get back here quick. This case is making me anxious." I nod solemnly. I walk out of the 'Batcave' as Penelope had named it. Three teens had gone missing in two weeks and we barely have any leads. Even over the phone, I could tell everyone was on edge. No bodies have been discovered, so we're hopeful that they're still alive. 

     I pour myself some coffee into my plain black mug. The edges of my mouth lift sightly as I think of the colorful mug Penelope would insist that I put her beverage in. Everyone laughs at how different Penelope and I are even though we're the best of friends. My desk is very neat with barely any color while Penelope's desk looks like organized chaos, with many colors brightening up her workspace.

     I calmly walk back to our office and get back to work, trying to figure out what connected these three kids.

     The phone on my desk rang, which was odd. Usually, everyone called Penelope and I would listen in from her. I tap the button and say a quick greeting, leaving the snarky catchphrases to Garcia. "Hey, it's (Y/N). What can I help you with?"

     "Hey, sweetness. How are you? I've barely gotten a chance to talk to you since we flew down here." 

     Derek's voice instantly puts a smile on my face. "I'm good and it's alright. You guys are doing good out there so I don't mind."

     Derek chuckles. "I guess. I just really needed to hear your voice. It's been depressing here. Everyone's on high alert for any little detail."

     Even after three years of marriage, Derek Morgan could still make me blush like a schoolgirl just by being himself. "Well, I'm glad I could offer some comfort, baby."

     I heard someone talking in the background and Derek saying that he was on his way back. "Sorry, baby, I've got to go. Can't wait to get back home and cuddle."

     I lower my voice a bit so Penelope wouldn't hear me. "Yeah, we definitely should have some 'alone time' after this case, if you catch my drift."

     Derek chuckles. "Yea, sweets. I agree. Love you."

     "Love you, too," I say, a smile evident in my voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------

     "Penny G, at your service," Penelope says, a little less chipper than she usually is. She presses a button on the phone that patches my headset into the call as well. 

     "Hey, Garcia, could you look for a record of missing kids that had a mother with brown hair and grey eyes," Derek says.

     Garcia began typing on her keyboard as I did the same. "All of the kids had a mother that matched that description plus three other kids in two states near Kentucky," I say.

     "Could you look if the mothers had been in Greece around the same time."

     "Yea, they all booked flights to Greece in the same week and stayed there for three days," I confidently say.