Emily Prentiss: That's Not Fair! Part 2 SMUT

Pairing: Emily Prentiss x Reader

Relationship: Romantic

Smut

POV: First person- Reader

Gender: Female

Warning: CRINGEY SMUT, CURSING

Extra: Starts pretty slow cause I'm too awkward lol

---------------------------------------------------------

     The kiss gradually deepened until it became harder and harder. Emily and I fought for dominance until eventually, Emily won, yet again. Emily began trailing kisses down my neck, starting with my jawline. "Let me make this up to you, (Y/N). Let me show you how much I love you," Emily seductively said as she nibbled at my ear. All I could do was whimper.

     She made her way to the side of my neck when I moaned softly. At this, she smirked and began nibbling and sucking even harder. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I suppressed another moan. After successfully marking me, Emily made her way back up to my lips. She pulled away as I whimpered, wanting her lips back on mine. She softly laughed. "Give me one second."

     Swiftly, Emily locked the door to Hotch's office. Thankfully before Hotch left, he closed all of the shades. Emily swiftly came back to me and wrapped her arms around my waist as she went in for another kiss. This time, I went down her neck, leaving small love bites until I got to the sensitive spot on her neck. She moaned in pleasure, immediately shutting her mouth, hoping that none of the team heard her. I smiled against her neck at her enjoyment. I trailed down towards her chest when Emily suddenly pulls my head back up.

     "Oh sorry, did you not want me to do that. I'm sor-," I began. Emily cuts me off with a laugh. 

     "No, (Y/N). Just I want to let you enjoy this. This is my apology. Just enjoy it." 

     I gulp nervously, yet feel a sense of relief. Emily began to attack my neck once more. She begins tugging at the hem of my shirt and looks up at me expectantly. I raise my arms, allowing Emily to pull up my (F/C), loose shirt. Emily stares at me. I quickly become self-conscious and cover my stomach with my arms. Emily looks at me with pure love and lust in her eyes. "Don't cover yourself, (Y/N). You're a beautiful woman. Don't be ashamed with what you have, it's already perfect.," Emily slowly speaks. (This is true! You are beautiful just the way you are! You can always improve yourself but you are beautiful no matter how you look. However, most importantly, you need to believe that. GO GET YOURSELF SOME SELF-CARE BITCH!) 

     I slowly began moving my arms away from my stomach as Emily pulls off her shirt, exposing her black bra underneath. Emily moves back towards me, kissing my chest and reaching around me to take off my bra. Despite herself wearing the contraption, she can't seem to get it off, so I help her unclasp it. The clothing dropped to the floor as Emily began slowly kissing her way down my breasts. She takes one in her hand and began sucking at the other. I threw my head back as a soft moan found it's way out of my mouth. "Shh, sweetheart. Don't let the team hear you," Emily laughs.

     "I'm sorry it just feels so good," I softly say, a moan threatening to come out yet again. Emily began playing with the nipple on my left breast, licking and sucking it as she ran her finger against my right nipple. After finding that she gave enough attention to my left breast, she moved onto my right one. She sucked on my right breast as I whimpered, trying to avoid moans coming out. After finding that she had given my chest enough love, she began kissing her way down my stomach. "Wait," I say. Emily looks up. "You still haven't taken off your bra yet. That's not fair." Emily laughs, unclasping her bra.