On The Same Side

Ada's Pov

"The child needs to be locked away underneath the temple." One of the elder's demanded.

"Please, allow us time to train her and teach her she is nothing more but a child. Her emotions aren't fully developed yet, but we can find a solution to resolve this issue. It is not her fault she is gifted with such great power." Father Rhys voice I heard coming from the meeting hall.

"When we were informed about her we didn't know the full story to her lineage. Only the llineage of her father, he ordered she was to be kept frozen until him and her mother's return. When we checked where he had left her, it seemed she had been collected, when we tracked her down we came to find you Rhys, along with her mother's sisters. You have a month, only but a month Rhys. If you cannot control her from creating chaos then you leave us with no choice, are we clear?" the grand elder replied.

"Certainly, you won't regret the decision." Father Rhys agreed to the term. In a flash, the small view of the meeting hall vanished slowly dispersing like a cloud of smoke.

"You need to focus Ada, you can't let your emotions get the best of you." Sister Laurette said to me pulling me towards the training hall for the fifth time today.

"Again Ada, we need to keep practicing." Father Rhys shouted from the center of the training room.

"I want Sister Esme! I don't want to keep practicing with you and Sister Laurette!" I cried tears streaming down my cheeks, my body feeling exhausted from training every day.

"Ada practice or I will lock you in the room again." Father Rhys argued.

"No, I don't want to! I don't want to, you can't make me! I want sister Esme! I want sister Esme!" I shouted. Father Rhys grabbed me by the wrist as he pulled me away from Sister Laurette dragging me.

"No!" I screamed as he tightened his grip. I continued to scream they soon covered their ears from my screaming, their knees wobbling as they frequency and energy had them knelt to grown in pain. Crying out for Sister Esme hoping she would pull me away from them, she was the only one that understood me. I felt a sharp prick on my arm, I glanced behind to see Sister Graciella. Her hand tightly gripped a syringe that pierced my arm and I started to feel tired and felt my body grow heavy.

"Graciella just in time! Let's hurry up and place her in the room before the tranquilizer wears off." I could hear Father Rhys comment.

'No, no, no. Not the room please, not the room.'

I regained consciousness, it looked to be day time and last thing I remember was fighting my way through demons while making my way to find the Seer. There was a jacket placed over me and a first aid kit near my feet. I got up and snooped around was seemed to be a van. Further in was a workshop and small kitchen area. I looked to the front to see out the front windshield and all I could see was a metal coiling overhead door. I looked out the side windows of the van, I was in a a garage but no one outside. I looked back to where I was layed down and my bag was on the floor right next to were I was laying down. I quickly checked inside and all my belongings were still there, even the book of the legendary Sparda. Whoever found me either doesn't find me as a threat or they are playing the nice samaritan card.I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the van very quitly closing the door behind me.

"Yeah, I'll be sure to grab it, just hurry up and get ready and will go to the store to get more oil and screws for your repairs." I heard a mans voice shout. Quickly hid behind the van and peeked as much as I could. The man entered the room, he was tall with short silver-white hair, his hair color similar to mine. He looked inside a box next to metal shelves that were bolted to the wall pulling out a metallic arm or well partially of the arm.  He looked over to the van and walked over opening the door to head inside.