The Seer

Nero Pov

We finally arrived at Ilton Mountains by the looks of the mountain there was no possible way we could drive to the top. The area was very serene and not a house or even a farm close by we lost sight of any structures miles away.

"So looks like we will have to walk up there." Ada said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Couldn't you just teleport us up there?" I asked.

"I would like to but with what happened at the orphanage I rather keep a low profile till we reach the top." She commented.

"What is at the top Ada? You never finished explaining to us what or who is up there." I asked her. She looked towards the ground and lifted her head and looked deep into my eyes and let out a soft sigh.

"A seer of some sort, sister Laurette said she would tell me the truth about everything and that she could only hope for forgiveness. She rushed me to leave after that and well here I am now with you and Nico." she informed.

"Well, let's get ready and start making our way to the top then." I said extending my hand as she grabbed it and we rushed back towards where Nico stationed.

"Hey, Ada come check this out!" Nico called her over. Ada glanced at me and I felt her hand let go of mine as she rushed over towards Nico.

"Okay, so I really would love to customize a weapon for you. What do you think of this?" Nico said as she showed off her design at Ada.

"A gun?" I commented.

"I've never really worked with them, to be honest, but I love the idea Nico." she answered.

"Here try out blue rose and see how you like her." Nico insisted as she pulled it out from my holster.

"It's okay, revolvers aren't my thing" she said as a red aura from her wrist seeped out from her sleeve and floated beside her.

"What is that?" Nico asked as she backed away startled by it.

"This is Netherlight everyone." Ada introduced the red aura that shaped itself into a small dragon.

"He's kinda cute, so this Netherlight turns into your bow?" Nico asked.

"Yes, I have had Netherlight since I can remember. I know he's from the demon realm and the sisters knew as well but as long as Netherlight worked with me it was fine. As my strength grew so did he and like I said inseparable and Nico looks to me he likes your weapon schematic. " Ada commented as Netherlight floated around Nico.

"We could make both semi-automatics and engrave it with their names and I have so many ideas running through my head." Nico explained.

"Nico surprise me and as for the name that can wait, for now, looks like Netherlight wants to stay with you. Nero and I will head up the mountain and be back as fast as we can!" Ada announced as she got a head start ahead of me.

"Careful up there Nero and if this person is a Seer then by legends they can predict and see maybe they can help us find a portal to find Dante and Virgil." Nico whispered. I nodded at Nico understanding her comment and soon following behind Ada.

'Should I tell her about me being half a demon?'

"Nero? Everything okay?" Ada asked slowing down her pace to walk beside me.

"Yeah just got lost in thought is all." I answered.

"Let me guess thinking about Kyrie?" she asked me.

"Honestly thinking about what will happen when we reach the top and you get your answers and we find out who's behind all of this." I said to her.