Deliverance

Nero's POV

I looked over to see Dante and Ada walking around the ruins talking to each other, I couldn't but think there goes Dante easily reeling another lady in his group with ease, smooth. Virgil was sitting in his seat reading while Nico crafted new weapons in the back, I decided to head inside the van and saw Ada's bag open and the book about my grandfather peaking out. I slightly opened it and flipped through the pages to see if anything else was reaveled but nothing new yet. I placed the book back in Ada's bag walking back outside to see Ada and Dante by the mausoleum, the doors flung open with a portal inside. I reacted running towards them but when you finally reached they both were sucked into the portal.

"Dammit!" I shouted.

"Where's Dante and Ada?" I turned around to see my father ask.

"I'm not sure but a portal opened up and they were sucked in there." I explained to him.

"We have to see how to find them." He looked around.

"The candle and an item of Ada's" I suggested.

"Good idea." He answered. We both rushed to the van while he got the candle ready and I looked through Ada's bag to find something of hers to burn.

"All I found that we could burn is hair from her hair brush.I rather not burn her clothes." I explained.

"Fine bring it here." He ordered.

"Nico, give us something of yours to burn, so we can come back." I walked up to her.

"I guess one of the rags I use to clean the workshop."Nico said as she returned back to her crafting. I walked out of the van placing it in my pocket. Virgil lit the candle and a portal open pulling us inside a dark path.

"ADA! DANTE!" I shouted, my voice echoing in the darkness.

"Where back in the underworld, except a different sector." Virgil commented by examining our surroundings.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"Because I've been down a similar path like this when I faced Mundus a long time ago." he said walking foward.

"M-Mundus?" I questioned in shock.

"Dante banished him back to the underworld in a weakened state." I explained from what Dante had told me.

"That may be true, But it seems Mundus has slowly been recovering and with the help of demons. Now I'm beginning to understand why the orphanage was attacked and it makes sense why the sense of strong pure energy. If those children were special due to their abilities then they were probably half demons like Dante and us. We need to find Dante and Ada before it gets out of hand and Mundus gets enough strength to break out. " He continued.

"That makes me question what Ada has to do with all of this? What I read in her book, a prophecy but I figured maybe it isn't about her but the demons coming after her trying to take her away. What if she is the final key to Mundus breaking free?" I asked. My father stopping to pause and think when he pulled out his sword slicing away at a demon that was coming from the dark.

"Looks like we need to find them fast then." He said, the demon slowly regenerating and ready to attack, reapers appeared as well.

Ada's POV

Dante and I continued following the path and discussing the history of his twin brother Virgil. Each door lead to someone Dante faced in his past and they always targeted me but luckily we used that to our advantage to beat them. After each battle we stopped in certain rooms to rest for five minutes at most and continue on, while talking to each other making the time go by faster.