epilogue.

BROOKLYN'S POV

It was a few weeks later and I was currently searching my closet for a dress to wear to my new job. Since Harry had passed, I spent the first week or so grieving and mourning the loss of the first person who I had actually felt a true connection to. I had soon realized that I had to get off my ass at some point and find something to keep myself going. I landed a job at a very prestiguous bar, bringing back a bit of my childhood and becoming the establishment's newest pianist.

I settled on a long, elegant red dress I had purchased a few days prior with the money Harry had left behind from selling the last of our stock. It broke my heart to take that money and spend it, but I eventually had realized that I really had no choice.

I slipped the dress on and swept my hair up into an elegant bun, pulling a strand out in the front and looking in the mirror as I began to do my makeup. I was quite pleased with my appearance, in all honesty, and I absolutely loved the way the dress hugged my body in just the right places to attract tips from almost anyone.

Harry would love this dress, my subconcious spoke as I applied blush to my cheeks, and I had to fight the tears threatening to fall down my cheeks. When I had purchased this dress, and as I tried on many others, each time I looked in the mirror I had asked myself what Harry would say about each. This led to me full on bawling in the dressing room as silently as possible until I was able to recompose myself and leave. I had known right away when I saw this dress that it was perfect, and that Harry would think so too.

I took a deep breath and stepped into my shoes before exiting our- my -hotel room and heading off to the bar. I was lucky I had scored a job so close I could walk, because I hadn't gotten to retrieve the keys from Harry's car before Kayden had driven off with it...or so I had been told he had.

I walked into the bar and checked in with my boss who told me I could head to the piano and begin warming up. I did so, the same way I did every night, before it was announced to the bar-goers that it was time for some "lovely musical entertainment". My fingers landed on their proper keys before closing my eyes and beginning into Clair de Lune, my hands finding the keys on their own accord.

After I closed Clair de Lune and then went on to finish Piano Sonata No. 2 by Charles Ives, I stood up, took a bow, and sat back at the bench as people came up to place tips in the jar set atop the piano.

I smiled at each person and thanked them genuinely, though every face was somewhat masked by the darkness of the place.

All was well, and I was about to stand up to take my break before one more person came up to hand me a tip. The face was unrecognizable in the dim lighting, but the voice surely wasn't.

"That was absolutely lovely, babe," the voice spoke huskily before placing the tip in the jar. My heart swelled at how alike this man sounded to Harry, and I fought back tears as I croked out a 'thank you'. I grabbed the jar and sped off toward the back room where tears freely flowed down my cheeks. I emptied the jar and counted the money, noticing a small, folding up piece of paper amongst all of the green.

I opened it slowly and furrowed my eyebrows as I read it.

'Meet me in the hallway by the bathroom...memories, eh?'

I didn't know whether to be worried or not, but I figured I really had nothing to lose. At this point, I could defend myself well enough if something was to happen like what happened with Kayden once again. I wiped my cheeks and checked my reflection through the black screen of my phone before exiting the room and heading towards the bathroom.

I navigated my way through the dark bar area and over to the hallway, turning down it and then to the left where the bathrooms were located. I looked down as I headed through the hallway before I bumped into someone and bit my lip.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly exclaimed and looked up, and I was surprised I didn't pass out at that moment.

There stood, right in front of my very eyes, someone who I thought I would never again see in all my years of living. I stepped back and swallowed thickly, unable to process what was happening. My throat went dry and I was forced to lean back against the wooden wall,

"Good evening, Ms. Reese," he said huskily and stepped forward, placing his hands on my hips. My jaw dropped in shock as he leaned down and pressed his lips softly against my cheek. I wanted to speak, but nothing would come out of my mouth. He chuckled at the realization of this and tucked the loose strand of hair behind my ear. "It's quite wonderful to see you. You look great."

I shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut. "N-no, y-you're not r-real," I stuttered out, trying to get the figment of my imagination to go away.

"I'm real, Brooklyn," he whispered and pressed his lips softly against mine. I felt heat course through my body and goosebumps rise all over every inch of my skin.

He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine, holding my back gently with one of his large hands.

"Good evening again, Brooklyn Reese," he whispered, a smile forming on my lips as I took his hands in mine, stroking them gently with my thumbs.

"Good evening, Harry Styles."

WOW

WOWOWOWOW ITS OVER

WOWOOWOWOWOW

I HOPE YOURE ALL HAPPY THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING ALL THE SUPPORT WAS CRAZY AND I CANT WAIT TO WRITE MY NEXT STORY BECAUSE I KNOW YOULL ALL SUPPORT ME ALWAYS I LOVE YOU SOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSO MUCH LOVES. -ADRIANNA XOXOXOXOXOXO