About the Tyler/Connor drama

So some of you were asking about what’s going on between Tyler and Connor. Basically, some time about a month ago they got into some sort of fight. There’s no way to know what happened, but Connor unfollowed Tyler on Instagram and Tyler removed Connor’s channel from his favorites on Youtube – entitled ‘People I Don’t Hate’ – and there was a bunch of indirecting (mostly Connor because he uses his social media as more of an outlet) about feeling sad and real friends. They both were also mentioned in conjunction with each other a lot for a recent article about their Prizeo campaigns, but both kind of awkwardly avoided mentioning the other. Combined with a complete lack of any interaction (mentions in videos, tweeting, even though Troye and Tyler have tweeted) it seems like they’re fighting.

            Of course, and this is very important, we have NO IDEA what could have happened, so no one should be getting mad at Connor/Tyler or spreading any rumors. They’re honestly one of my favorite friendships and so I want them to make up, which is why I wrote it into the story. I’m hopefully guessing that Tyler’s tweet about moving past drama (a day or two ago) is about Connor. I also tried to put Connor more at fault in my story because he’s the more emotional one in it and I think Tronnor shippers sometimes get a bad rap for bashing Tyler.

            As it isn’t really any of our business, all we can do is support both of them and hope for the best :)