𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈-𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 - 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧

"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭; 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐭. [𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞.]"

Namjoon stares at the beautiful sun that shone so bright

Namjoon stares at the beautiful sun that shone so bright. The wind was so soft and blew smoothly swept his hair - making it sway gently. He can smell the fragrance of the flowers around the field, mixing up together and give his the peace and tranquil feeling to be in that place. Everything was so beautiful and Namjoon was fascinated for the hundredth times with the stunning view.

Hills of Erauri always be his favorite place since he was young. This is the place where he will ride his gorgeous white horse, spending his free time admiring the scenery. The horse, June Bug, was named after its mother delivered him in the middle of June. June Bug has being Namjoon's companion since he was ten. The male horse also accompanied him in the war, a strong and fast horse that runs like a wind breeze.

Namjoon inhaled the fresh breeze of the field, feeling calm while his eyes adorned the scenery into his mind. He loves being here. A place where he had been dreaming to come with his future mate. A place where he wants to spend the priceless time with his mate.

"This is beautiful."

Namjoon startled a little bit hearing the voice. He glanced at the silhouette beside him and his lips turn downward. His heart feels bitter at the sudden realization that the person he wished to be with him right now is not Taehyung.

"I love this place, " speaks Jaehwan, giving a small smile towards the omega prince.

Namjoon flashed a weak smile to show his gratitude at the praise before he cocked his head back to the scene in front of him.