Charlie Weasley

"Luna, I'm home!" I called out to my younger sister after having apparated into our kitchen. I heard her come running down the stairs and grinned when the blonde girl hugged me.

"Miss me much?" I asked her and immediately waved my wand around, unpacking my bags and starting to cook dinner. I grabbed a hair tie and put my hair in a messy bun.

"You're always gone for so long." Luna's misty voice sounded and I smiled at her.

"Well, being an expert magizoologist isn't the easiest job, little sister."

I turned back to the food and she skipped across the room to stand next to me.

"I hope there's enough for three people." Luna commented and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Exactly why would I need to be cooking for three people?" I asked her and she grinned.

"Because we have a visitor of course." She turned around and looked over at the door that lead to the living room. I followed her gaze and my eyes met the mischievous stare of none other than Bill Weasley.

"Bill." I grinned and walked over to him, hugging him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"I'm loving the earring. How's Fleur? Did she give birth yet? I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding, I was a little, um, locked up." I rambled and he rolled his eyes in amusement.

"Fleur's great, no, Victoire hasn't been born yet, we'd have sent you a card. Don't worry about it. Why haven't you talked to Charlie?"

I stopped in my tracks when he said those last words and shook my head, focussing back on making dinner.

"Why? Is everything alright?" I asked, not wanting to look at Bill.

"He's fine, if that's what you're asking." Bill answered and I nodded.

"So what's the problem?" I asked him, still not looking at him.

"We all just thought that by now, you two would've talked it all out, made up." Bill sighed and I let my shoulders hang, biting my lip to distract myself.

"He's the one who decided to move to Romania without asking me what I wanted." I said softly.

"It's been years, Lovegood." Bill sighed and I could hear him approaching me.

"Exactly, Bill, it's not like he's been reaching out to me either, is it?" I said, finally looking up at Bill and he nodded, the mischievousness no longer in his eyes.

"Mum misses having you around." Bill then said and looked back down at me with a small smile. I put the food on the plates and handed both him and Luna, who'd been silently watching us, one before grabbing the last one for myself.

"I miss your mum's cooking." I chuckled softly.

"You should stop by for lunch on Sunday. I'll be leaving for the Shell Cottage again soon. Bring Luna if you want." Bill suggested and I glanced at Luna, who smiled at me softly and nodded.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled at him and just like that, the mischievous glint in his eyes was back and I knew this was what he'd been after all along.

*****

"Rowena, why did I agree to this?" I muttered as I pulled on a cloak and grabbed my wand.

"Don't worry, I'll be there too." Luna smiled at me and I chuckled.

"And nothing can go wrong with you by my side, Luna." I smiled back and she grinned up at me, grabbing ahold of me as I apparated the both of us in front of the Burrow.