・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・FLASHBACK・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆

・㉨・CHAP1・㉨・

I was peering from the mirror,looking at my reflect. I was looking what was wrong with me.

I thought so far, this day that our lives began to be linked. Baekhyun and I have been together since our 18th birthday and life guides us to marriage. As innocent, I thought marriage was only about happiness and love.  So far, I was not prepared to face the biggest problem that arose after the marriage when one is losing interest in the loved one. My husband is unfaithful. How can I know? Well, he did not prove me his love anymore. He avoided going out hand in hand with me. Since two weeks He even had the guts to call her and text her in front of me. Day after day, he changes slowly, he no longer acts with love. He did not tell me he loved me. And moreover one evening while we made love, he had to give the name of another woman in his sleep "Taeyon". I was hurt but I did not say anything because I love him. I really like. The fear of losing it and being replaced really hurts me to the point of not eating. Of course Baekhyun did not notice anything, he had something else in mind. Another thing that had nothing to do with me. I quit my thoughts when I hear the main door slammed. I look at the watch and it was already midnight. I'm going down because I knew it was him.

Hera: Hey! Did you already eat ? If not I'm gonna prepare you something warm . I was about to touch him but He shove my hand off.

Baekhyun: I'm not in the mood. Hera, I need to sleep.

Hera: Ok, just say if I'm bothering you. I'll get lost.

Suddenly he stops and looks at me, he reaches my hand.

Baekhyun: I'm so sorry there are so many things going on and ....

Hera: I understand, I'll prepare your clothes, you can go straight and take a bath.

Baekhyun: Thanks baby, he said kissing my forhead.

The one and only sweet attention that comes from him in the last 3 weeks.

・㉨・THE NEXT DAY・㉨・

Since those six weeks, Baekhyun has been waking up and leaving without worrying about me his wife to whom he has sworn love and fidelity. Of course I had prevented him every time he went out but every time the pretext he gave me was that he had a lot of work to finish, they began a new project. Work was the main alibi he could provide me. But believe me anyone could know what was going on, I was not stupid anyway. But as always I ask him what I want.

Hera: B .....

Baekhyun: I have a lot of work to finish. I'm calling to confirm if I'm dining here.

Hera: You could at least stay for today, free yourself for me. I do not feel good. I said while getting up and holding him back.

He remains silent for a moment before turning his back on me.

Baekhyun: I .... I can not, I have responsibilities that I have to assume.

"For example, to satisfy your lover's desire is this?"(Your thoughts)

Hera: But it's been ages since you've spent time with me.

Baekhyun: Stop acting like a  child Hera.

Hera: I don't act like a child , I just want to spend my time with the one I love. You know I only have you now since Mom's death. You are my only family. 

Baekhyun: Ok Hera, I'll settle some paper and come back to take you.

Just a few nwords of him and my world was brightened with happiness.