・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 18: DISAPEAR ・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

HELLO!!!!!!!

owww, just to tell you this story is going to end after four chapters. When this story is complete, I think after that I will post another story on Baekhera. So if you are interested I will leave a little insight in the next chapter. 

Enjoy your reading and thank you again for your support.

PREVIOUSLY

Unsure of her life and her feelings, she ended up saying what Kwang Jo want to hear from her,. So she says YES in front of this world which had welcomed her with warmth and joy.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 18・㉨・

Hera was thinking about her day, it all happened so fast. She was going to be  the future Mrs Kwang and not a Byun. Fate had done what it had to do: separate what shouldn't be together and reunite what should be. She wasn't going to fight for something impossible.

"Yes it's better, I hope my heart is fine with my brain"

She had turned her phone off since the moment she left the party, so by the time she turned it on, all of her social  network  were invaded with notifications.

"I've had enough of her notifications all day. Being a super star is good, but how far?"

She checks on her social network.

Hera: I'm back in the top of  research now.

She had said that mockingly. Hera and Kwang Jo's relationship was now the subject of conversation everywhere.  Hera was fed up with this life, this life where the media and public opinion are one of the main factors that can act in a positive or negative way on the relationship, the intimacy of each celebrity and also their psychologies, their thoughts .  Once you've chosen this path and made yourself known, it's hard to go back. 

She jumped, the doorbell knocked her out of her thoughts. She walked to the door. She looked at the video intercom and saw only a cardboard box. She decides to take it inside and opens it at the entrance of her door.

In the box, one of the dolls created in her honor and put on sale on the market had been beheaded. She takes one more  look inside the box and  a red liquid was scattered all over the box. With this doll, a paper stained with red liquid ----------How delicate and vulnerable can a person's life be when they are known like you?"--------

Hera had already received things like this especially when interacting with other boys, whether they were actors or singers. She was no longer surprised, she had just had enough. It was both tiring because it got on her nerves and scary because she didn't know the person who would send this. There were so many potential suspects. She took the box and hid it in a corner of her room, she will throw it away tomorrow.

・㉨・THE NEXT DAY・㉨・

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・HERA'S OUTFIT・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

START ALL OVER (Baekhyun and Hera)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara