・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・LEADING ACTRESS・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆

・㉨・CHAP2・㉨・

I sipped my coffee while looking across the bay, the city was well lit. It was a beautiful show. I rebuilt a life after Baekhyun's departure. Although it was very difficult, I managed to climb the slopes. You are probably wondering what happened during  months following my divorce from Bakhyun? The days after his departure were one of the most difficult of my life. There was a moment when I wanted to finish everything, there was a moment when I fell into depression, but all this is now in my past history and I hope I never rediscover those feelings that had torn my heart .It was only four in the morning, the light flooded Seoul with its beauty. You could already hear sounds of  cars circulating all over Seoul.

・㉨・TIME PASS・㉨・

I started to get ready to go to work, since I found myself a new reason to live, I started to like my  life little by little. To start all over again, I have chosen a new turning point in my life. I became a celebrity . I started to get interested in this work by a coincidence and now that I'm so involved I do not see my life becoming as monotonous as before. I was still in my thoughts when I heard someone knock on the door. It must be my manager, Eun Ju.

Hera: unnie. I said, taking my manager in my arms.

Eun Ji: EH I know you're excited but try to contain your joy. In addition, let's go now, we have a lot to do today. Photoshoot, advertising, ..

Hera: Hey! I already feel tiredness invading my body by listening to you. I sigh.

Eun Ju: Mhhhh Let's go. She pulls my hand and bring me outside  while closing the door behind me.

・㉨・IN THE CAR・㉨・

On the one hand this life I have now brings me happiness but on the other hand in exchange for fame, wealth  there was also a busy schedule  day by day. The slightest free moment was like a total freedom compare to the busy day. We were on the big highway when a billboard caught my eye. When I saw it the first time, it shocked me, I only learned it after my debut. Baekhyun's face could be seen almost everywhere. He had also decided to become a celebrity. It does not bother me as long as our paths do not cross and I hope from the bottom of my heart never to meet him.

To see him again would be a risk for me. I cut off all contact with him since the day he left me, and to see him again could ruin the tremendous effort I have made to compensate for his absence for two years. In addition, what were the possitive points to keep contacts, nothing.

Unnie Eun Ju shakes me slightly to get my attention.

Hera: Sorry, I was still thinking of something. What did you say?

Eun Ji: Tell me Hera. (She stares at me.) What are you hiding from me?

Hera: Huh!

Eun Ji: Recently you always seemed to worry about something. Why ..... ehh! Do not tell me you're doing things behind my back.

Hera: No no no, far from me this idea.

Eun Ji: I understand now, do not tell me that you go out with someone secretly?Hera who is the man? what is his name and ....

Hera: No, Of course not, being intimate and being in a relationship is something that really disgusts me. Plus, to love someone. is to let him hurt you. Far from me this idea of having a boyfriend secretly.

"This is the huge mistake I made with Baekhyun" I thought.

Unnie Eun Ju keeps looking at me to see if I'm telling lies. I did not lie to her about my fear of loving someone, but talking about my story I had with Baekhyun, I had no choice but to keep it secret. She does know that I was with someone before.