・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・REGRET・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆

Eun Ju: Listen to me, you've already given your word. Hera refusing would be a big mistake, so listen to me. Monday at 8 o'clock. I warn you, Hera.

I was silent in defeat, I knew we would meet sooner or later, but I did not think it would be like that. So, Monday would be our meeting.

・㉨・CHAP 3・㉨・

 Hera: Can you tell me how he got the role? He was not even present that day, how come he succeeded?

Eun ji: I do not know, he ... wait, why do I have the feeling that this news is like a shock for you?

Hera: Because .....

Before I can say more, I close my mouth and look at Unnie Eun Ji.

Eun Ji: Because ..... she insists.

Hera: Damn, nothing Unnie I'm just worried about not being up to it.

Eun Ji: Aigoo my little Hera, the agency would not have taken you if you did not have any potential in you so you must believe in yourself.

She's looking at me.

Eun Ji: get yourself together, you're talented, you do not have to be afraid of that kind of thing.

・㉨・TIME PASS・㉨・

I looked again in the void, it looks like a déjà vu, but, a déjà vu from 2 years ago. I did not dare move where I was sitting after Unnie left. Is it the cost of hiding my secret or something? Certainly, how could I not see that coming? The drama producer was well known in the field and agreeing to work with him was the first step in this story. I accepted, but I could not know that Baekhyun would be the male lead. Although I did not know his schedule I could tell that they were really busy so why does he have time to do this kind of activity. I could have been more careful with that, now it happened without me being able to handle it. Is he aware? Has he agreed to do it too or ....

"Aishhhh" I messed with my air.

My thoughts kept me from going to sleep. Even though it was already dark outside, I could not fall asleep, my thoughts were busy asking questions and looking for answers over and over again. We will act together as the main actor of a drama. How not to be troubled now. My ex-husband the only person I thought worthy of winning my trust is going to be my husband in a drama. I feel like crazy right now. The most disturbing thing was still in my head, even though I did not understand the whole story, I think we will have a lot of skinship moments and scenes of lovey dovey.

"I am really doomed, I am doomed"

Hera: Are you okay? Is it okay? So I have a month to prepare to see him again.

・㉨・ONE MONTH LATER・㉨・

HERA OUTFIT