・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・GET OUT・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・HELLO・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

Hello Have a nice day everyone.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 8・㉨・

Baekhyun: I don't want to, I'm not going to do it.

Hera: Me too.

・㉨・CHAP 9・㉨・

Baekhyun: Finally we agreed on something.

Me: Yeah finally . She said sarcasticly.

Jong Hyuk: Don't be like that, your agency may sue you if you two don't agree .

Hera: I already regret what I signed yesterday. Hera glare at Baekhyun.

Eun JI: Can you two just be adult and talk about your problem.

Baekhyun and Hera: What Problem?

Eun Ji: I don't know, why there is so much hate between you two? I don't even get it, you two did not interact before.

"Because He is not worth of my trust" Hera thoughts.

Hera: We just can't stand each other, there is no reason .

Eun Ji: How come can we help you to....

Hera: Being in the same room as him is already unbearable for me, how can I be close to him.

Baekhyun: As if I want tii be in the same room as you.

Hera: I don't know what I did on my previous life to be punish like this.

Jong Hyuk: ohhhh, what a waste. Seeing you two like that make me feel sad , It's really a waste. You two would be a perfect match . Really, I'm honest with that.

Baekhyun: sorry but I'm not interested.

Eun Ji: I hope you two would realise it sooner or later that you are made for each other.

"Impossible, I already taste beeing with him, all I get was a broken heart"

Jong Hyuk: Ok Ok , let's stop this conversation Eun Ji  and let's go we need to prepare them for their first shoot.

・㉨・TIME PASS・㉨・

We were already at Jeju island .Their first shoot will be taken there, She was a little nervous . For the first shoot there will be a moment where she will be filmed alone then after with Baekhyun. In the story their name was Han min Jun for Baekyun and Gu min seo for Hera. . The story was base on 2 person who fall in love at first sight. The man was the most rich man in the world, the girl was the daughter of a rich man, Her dad marry her to a rich man of another country but she was against it so she decide to flee without anyone heping her. She meet the man accidentaly and He helps her . The man that helps her turn out to be her futur husband's cousin.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・HERA ON SET CLOTHES・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・