・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 19: TAEYEON・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

HELLO!!!!!!!

Sorry Sorry for the delay, I had a few lessons to catch up. I hope you are well and healthy. For my part, I'm fine. As I promised you last time, here is a little summary of the story I am preparing for you.

 As I promised you last time, here is a little summary of the story I am preparing for you

"Baekhyun had everything to be happy with his future wife. Even with the social scale gap, nothing could have prevented the two lovers from being happy. Yet two days before his wedding, his future wife died of a tragic accident caused by the one and only greedy businessman Ji Hyun Shik. Thirsting for revenge, he finds a way to approach this man. So soon he climbed all obstacles so that one day Ji Hyun Shik finally entrusted him with the protection of his only daughter Ji HyeRan."

Enjoy your reading .

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

PREVIOUSLY

Jong Hyuk: In summary ..... Eun Ji .... Eun ... She called me, I didn't quite understand but the most important thing is that Hera may be in danger.

Baekhyun turns white as snow.

Baekhyun: Where is Eun Ji Noona?

Jong Hyuk: At Hera's house.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 19・㉨・

Jong Hyuk and Baekhyun stood away from Eun Ji to speak.

Baekhyun: I have a bad feeling?

Jong Hyuk: Taeyeon !? Where is She now?

Baekhyun:  we need to check.

Jong Hyuk:Ohh!  In my rush, I forgot to report the private investigator's search. Take a look at this.

Jonghyuk takes an envelope containing photos from his black briefcase.

Jong Hyuk: Recently, Taeyon has been seen meeting these men with the utmost discretion.

Baekhyun: Does the detective know why?

Baekhyun stared at the photos. Even if He did not have the proof , He was feeling that Taeyeon have something to do with this  case.

Jong Hyuk: To tell the truth their meetings were done briefly, they just exchange something.

Baekhyun: That's why she's been making these many unexplained outings lately. All my sense think that she maybe involved but .......... for  the moment we just need to confirm if she is behind something fishy . 

Jong Hyuk: Then what if she is really behind all of this?

Baekhyun: Don't you remember? We made a deal. I  would consider this as a breach of the contract and believe me that it is a serious fault which is unforgivable for me.