・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 20・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

PREVIOUSLY

Taeyeon: If only you knew ... I just want you to disappear, I don't want him to come back to you if he leaves me. Then.....

She moves this time to take duct tape to silence Hera.

Taeyeon: Talking with you bothers me. If I were you, I would shut up and enjoy the last hours given to me.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 20・㉨・

Hera felt her strength slowly leave her body. She was cold, with the bucket of ice water They had thrown at her adding to the coldness of this place, she fell ill. Her head ached, as if someone had hit it with a hammer. Pain was felt all over her body. Her cheeks were on fire. She was radiating heat like a scorching heat day and for the past few minutes you could hear her cough. She has now been held captive here  for over twenty-four hours now.

"Is this really how I end my life here on earth?" She ended up thinking with a faint smile on her lip.

Her eyes start to close little by little when someone shakes her fiercely.

........: No no no, this is not the time to fall asleep.

The person patted her cheeks before feeling the heat radiate from her body. He takes off his jacket to put it on Hera, she was shaking as if she was cold yet her body was burning.

...........: Hera, Hera.

She opened her eyes as best she could and saw Baekhyun's worried face. Hera smirked. She raised her hand to touch Baekhyun's face.

Hera: I think ... I ... start ... to see illusions.

Baekhyun: Hera, it's me don't worry, I'm here to save you. Jong Hyuk and Eun Ji are on their way. 

Hera: Th...thanks.

Baekhyun: Hera, I am so sorry . You are here because of me.

Hera shakes her head in denial. He was holding her hand while Hera had her eyes on his hand.

Baekhyun: I broke my promise again. I couldn't protect you.

She suddenly felt a drop of water fall on her hand. She slowly turned her gaze to his face. He was crying.

Hera: No, no.

She wiped the tears from his eyes with her thumb before grabbing his shirt. Despite her situation, Hera still found time to smile at Baekhyun who felt more and more bad to see her like this.

Hera: Thanks Baek.

Hera finally said in a whisper. She could'nt hear the rest of the situation anymore, she passed out upon hearing Baekhyun's voice begging her to stay awake.

Baekhyun: I'm here don't worry. I.....

He was cut off by an applause coming towards them. Baekhyun turned to the applause and saw Taeyeon lurking in the dark. When he noticed her, Taeyeon emerged from her hiding spot with a smirk displayed on her face.

Taeyeon: Isn't that a perfect picture I have here?

She said in the most disgusting way.

Taeyeon: I knew I shouldn't trust you.

Baekhyun was holding Hera in his arms, doing his best to wake her up but he fails.

Taeyeon: Tsss, never think you can all cheat on me. It was totally fishy these things, these gifts and all the outings where you always invite me. And the "I'm worried about you" shot, well done. Respect.