Happy

Millie
I was currently in the kitchen making dinner for me and my husband Jacob,I pulled out the pan and put on some chicken. "Millie!" He says coming out of the bathroom "Jesus Jacob you've been in there all morning!" He chuckled and said "how else am I supposed to make this perfection?" Pointing to his hair the whole time. I giggled and soon he wrapped his arm around my waist from behind and whispered in my ear "Do you want to have some fun later?" His tone was much different from before and had a hint of seduction in it. I sighed and turned around to face him "I can't J,I'm working the late shift." He rolled his eyes and said "your always in work!" He has now let go of me and walked to the opposite end of the kitchen.

"How else am I supposed to get money J! We need to be prepared for when we have a family-" soon Jacob cut me off and said "Family?! Who said anything about a family?!" I gulped and said "well,maybe one day when we're older we can have kids." I was smiling at him and he looked at me confused "Millie, I don't want kids.. I mean we can get a dog or something that's basically the same right?" I sighed and just said "yeah... sure." I couldn't always win with Jacob but sometimes I just had to choose my battles. "So I'm making chicken! Do you want some?" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Of course ir- Millie" I furrowed my eyebrows for a moment and said "uh ok.." he smiled and went back to the living room and sat down on the chair.

As soon as I had finished the chicken I checked the time and saw that I had work in two hours. I sighed and put the food on plates and turned off the stove. "Chickens ready!" I brought the chicken to the kitchen table and began walking into the living room to get Jacob but instead saw him liking some Instagram models posts. I was definitely going to tease him about this. But just as I was about to go up to get him I looked again and saw him commenting on her pictures.

IrisApatow (idk how to spell her name)

BrionyLeigh:
More like Iris apahoe

IrisFanpage
😍

JacobSatorious (names to hard to spell)
Beautiful ;) come by tonight?

I furrowed my eye brows at the text. Maybe she was some .. friend? I shrugged it off but the next thing I saw was him opening his dms and texting the girl

Jacob😏
Hey baby wanna come over house is free
Iris 🍑👏
always babe ;))

I suddenly said "Jacob your chicken is ready." He turned off his phone and walked into the dining room and gave me a kiss on my forehead. He sat down and I soon sat across from him. He started eating and I did to before he said "So Millie.. we have some time now to do something fun-" I sighed and cut him off by saying "Eat your chicken Jacob."

He scoffed and ate two pieces before taking a drink of his beer. "I'm going to go watch the game." He got up and went into the living room and said "I have to head to work,clean the dinner." He sighed and said "yeah sure." I went into our room and got my bag and quickly brushed out my hair. I grabbed my phone and charger and grabbed the keys to the car "Bye!" I said leaving the house after grabbing a coat from the coat rack. I sighed when he didn't reply and got into the car and began the drive.