Happier

Millie

I pulled over by the office building I worked at and picked up my bag from the passengers seat and slung it over my shoulder. I walked out of the car and closed and locked it. I started walking up tot he front door and when it wouldn't open I said "oh come on you piece of shit!" Soon I saw some dark haired boy with pale skin on the other end of the see through door. He opened the door for me and said "Hey.." I smiled and said "Hi." Back. I hadn't recognized him from my office so just assumed he was new.

We shook hands and I said "I'm Millie,Millie Satorious." (*gag*) he smiled and said "I'm Finn, Finn Wolfhard." I laughed and remembered the door. "Thanks for helping me with the door.." he chuckled and said "yeah no problem for a pretty girl like you." I rolled my eyes and said "I'm married." He sighed and said "are you happy?" I furrowed my eye brows and said "Happy?" He laughed and said "Are you happily married?" I scoffed and said "Uh isn't that a little insensitive?" He laughed and said "Nope. Just wondering" I sighed and said "I don't know.. ijustcaughtmyhusbandmessagingsomerandomgirlandi-" I stopped rambling and he put his hand on my shoulders "Hey,it's okay." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Thank you." He smirked and said "how about I make you happy?" I furrowed my eyebrows and said "what do you mean?" He smirked again and said "it can just be a one time thing." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm not that type of girl."

"Well then show me what type of girl you are." I sighed and looked down at my shoe. "I'm the girl who needs to get to work."
He sighed and said "I can walk you there?" I laughed and said "I just have to go up the elevator and onto the 8th floor." He chuckled and said "what a coincidence? Me too." I smiled at him and said "fine. Let's go." We walked towards the Elevator in an awkward silence and he soon broke it once we got in "So,Millie." I looked at him and said "yes?" "I mean what I said." I looked at him confused and said "about what?" He chuckled and said "about that one time thing" I laughed and said "I'm married." He looked at me and smirked "I can make you happier."