The Voice Mail

Millie
I was sitting down on Finns couch finishing up his noodles when I heard my phone ring from the kitchen. I walked in and saw Finn half asleep on the small chair beside the counter. I chuckled and grabbed my phone only to see it had gone to voice mail. I furrowed my eye brows and went back into the living room and crashed down on the couch. I reached over to the small plate on the table and picked up a chocolate muffin that Finn had left for me. I chuckled a little,he was spoiling me rotten. I looked to my phone and saw a voice mail from Jacob. I sighed and listened to it.

"Millie,it's Jacob. I want to let you know that you and your fucking asshat of a boyfriend can live happily ever after,I'm filing the divorce papers and sending them to his house. You won't be coming here for a long time. Send me his address." I sighed and gulped. This was really happening... we were  really getting a divorce. I bit my lip and began to slightly cry into my hands. It stopped as soon as I remembered everything he did. I was happy. He may have been a cheating man-whore but he had his moments. And when I say moments I mean very little moments. He often made excuses just to get away from me. Maybe this was for the best. I put my phone down on the table and wiped my few tears.

I soon heard the living room door open and saw Finn standing there tired. I put my arms up to him and said "pick me up finnie" he smiled and lifted me up. "I'm sleepy." I said quietly into his ear. He chuckled and said "me too,let's get some sleep." He carried
Me too his room and set me down. He was about to leave but I sat up and grabbed his arm "don't leave." He smiled and laughed. "Okay." He sat beside me and we just sat there in a comfortable silence. I soon lay down and he did the same and was no facing me as we were under the blankets. "Hold me?" I asked smiling. He nodded taking me into his arms and nuzzled his head into my shoulders.

"Always." He said drifting off as we held each other. I soon fell asleep to the sound of his silent breathing.

Marriedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें