Ðätē

Millie
I was finally ready. I had my hair put into curls and had chosen the red silky dress and had smoky eye shadow. I couldn't wait.

Third person POV
Both Millie and Finn were now ready and Just as Millie walked out of their shared bedroom Finn gasped. She had her hair Curled and was in a long red dress with a slit in it.

You can chose between two dresses

"Millie you look

"Millie you look.." Millie smiled and he said "Beautiful." She put his hand up to his and he took it. The two walked towards the front door and Finn opened it for her. She smirked and walked towards the car. Just as she was about to open it he stopped her and said "Were not driving." She smiled and laughed. "Why not? We can't walk." He smirked and said "Well were probably going to be drinking,and I want this to be a night to remember so I got you a little something." She smirked confusingly and looked to her side.

"What is it?" He chuckled and said "Close your eyes." She closed her eyes and he put her hands on her waist from behind. "Be careful!" She said as Finn walked her slowly to a black limo that was parked out side the house. "Open your eyes" she opened her eyes in amazement. It was perfect. "Finn .. this is.. amazing" he opened the door for her and she slid in. He got in after her and closed the door. The limo was huge. It had blue lights on the roof and seats on the sides.

Finn stood up and walked to the side of the center

Finn stood up and walked to the side of the center. Millie soon scooted over and watched as he opened the middle seat to reveal a small mini bar that soon opened to reveal more. "How did they even fit this in here?" Millie giggled and she picked up a wine glass. "No idea." He chuckled. "Red or white?" He asked referring to the wine. She thought for a moment and said "Red." He poured it in slowly and she then took a sip. "Same destination?" The driver asked Finn opening the small window between the two. "Yeah, top of the hill." Millie furrowed her eye brows. "What hill?" She asked confused. He smirked and said "wait 'n see." She rested her head on his shoulder and they began the drive.

"So Millie, what's your dream date?" Finn asked turning to her. She smiled and said "Midnight snack in the kitchen." He chuckled and said "Really?" She smiled again and said "Yeah,it's relaxing and plus there's pretty much no interruptions." He smirked and said "Where were going it's pretty relaxing and ..well pretty much no interruptions.." she smirked as well and turned to kiss him slowly,but it soon turned into a deep and meaningful kiss.

The car soon stopped and the small window came down and the driver turned to them "Were here,but we can't drive all the way up, you'll have to walk." Finn smiled and said "You mind walking?" Millie giggled and nodded. Finn stepped out of the car and took her hand. "Let's do this" Millie said giggling. She lifted up her dress with one hand while holding Finns hand in the other. "Let's do this." Finn said in the same tone chuckling. "You've gone to quite some lengths getting us up here. What happened to enzos?" He chuckled and said "When I got there to make the reservation, there was this older couple trying to book a reservation for there anniversary. I didn't want to take there space so I got them one. I think there names were Jim and Joyce. Not too sure." She smiled and said "that's So kind Finnie." He chuckled at the name "Well they seemed kind,So I just wanted to be kind myself." She tightened his grip on his arm. "Are we almost there?" She asked tiredly. "Almost" He said smirking.

The two finally reached the top of the hill. And what Millie saw truly blew her away.

Bet you thought it was over ;)(Also imagine it's on a cliff)

(Also imagine it's on a cliff)

"Finn.. this is.. beautiful." He smiled and led her to the right chair. "I hope you like it." She smiled and took his hand in hers as he sat down across from her. "I love it finn." He smiled and blushed a little. "Thank you." She giggled and said "Thank you. For everything" he smiled and kissed her gently. "I told you I'd make you happier." She giggled and put his hand on her cheek. "You make me happier then happier." He chuckled and said "that doesn't make any sense." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "It doesn't have too. It just matters that we're here together." He smiled and said "yeah. Together."

"Mills?" Finn asked. "Mhm?" She said back. "I love you" Millie teared up. Finn stood up and took her hand back in his. "Let's dance." She stood up and the two began to walk beside the table. "But there's no music." Millie Giggled. With that Finn turned on the radio that was beside them. "Where'd that come from?" He smirked and said "Somewhere." He played the music and soon a song started playing.

"This,really?" She said smiling. "Yeah, I like it." As soon as the words came on he put her in his arms. She giggled lightly. "I can't dance" he smirked and said "Me neither. We can learn together." She giggled once again and they began to sway lightly to the music that seemed as if it was fading away slowly. "I love you too." Millie finally whispered. With that the two shared a short kiss and Mille rapped her arms around his neck as they kissed and slowly swayed to the music.