One time thing

Millie
Happier. It kept replaying in my head. What did he mean? He put his hand on my waist and pulled me close to him wrapping me in a hug. "So?" I hugged him back and just as I was about To kiss him the elevator door dinged and it opened revealing the busy office.We quickly pulled apart since everyone at the office could have seen us and told someone. We walked out and went our separate ways. Should I take him up on his offer..? Just as I was about to sit down in my cubicle Noah charged towards me "MILLISTER!" I laughed at the nick name and said "what is it Noah?" He sighed and chuckled "I thought I'd be working the night shift alone!" Soon enough gaten walked by with a coffee in hand "im right here dude." He put a hand on his chest pretending to be hurt. "Sorry man.." I laughed and went back to work. I had been working in advertising for about 5 years now and was doing amazing. I could quit anytime I wanted but advertising had been a great way to escape everyday life.

I pulled out a note pad from my desk and wrote a note to my assistant saying I went to the lunch room. I stood up and walked out and was greeted by Natalia in the lunch room pouring herself and Charlie a cup of coffee. "Hey Millie" Dacre said walking to the fridge. "Oh hey millie" Charlie and natalia both said at the same time. Both Dacre and I laughed and he pulled out two small sandwiches and handed one to me. "Harbour got us all free sandwiches for the night shift." Dacre smiled happily sitting down and taking a big bite. "None for me?" Joe said walking in past me. "Hey Joe!" Everyone had said. I sat down beside him and maya and we began chatting away.

"So who's the new guy?" Maya asked taking a bite from her cheese burger. "You mean the dark haired kid?" Maya nodded and took another bite. "I think his name is.. Richie..?" I shook my head and said "no no his name is Finn." They all nodded and soon Natalia asked "how's Jacob?" I sighed and said "the same." They all knew about the texts since I had told them earlier on. "I'm telling you Millie you deserve someone better." Joe said sipping his tea. "I know but .. no ones perfect." Maya giggled and said "you can always talk to Finn." I shook my head and said "no no no. I'm fine.." we all ate and chatted away before they all left and I was putting my dirty cup in the washer.

"Millie..?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned my head and saw Finn standing there. He shoot the door behind him and said "I'm sorry about the elevator it's just-" I giggled and said "it's fine Finn."