The phone call

Finn
Millie has drifted off to sleep about an hour ago and I was busy making her some Noodles and just as I was about to turn on the kettle for her tea I heard a couple off notifications go off on her phone. I shrugged it off and continued to make her food. I was now almost done the whole food when more and more notifications began going off on her phone. I sighed and walked over to turn off the notifications when all of a sudden I saw about a million messages from 'J' on her phone. I thought for a moment before turning it off,but just then another came up. I gulped and decided to read at least one. It couldn't be that bad, right?

J
•where the fuck did you go you slut?!
J
•you can't just run away from your fucking problems whore.
J
•and to think I was this close to actually loving you
J
•Iris is better at anything you could ever fucking do
J
•Whore

I furrowed my eye brows and felt a sudden rage fill me, but as soon as o had read only a few of the messages her phone began ringing. I let it ring a few times before answering it and putting it to my ear. "You fucking whore-" he was about to continue his sentence but I soon cut him off by saying "Shut it Saggytits." I heard him let out a huff and say "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" I sighed and said "I'm the person your talking too." I wanted to be sarcastic and not a total dick but soon he said "Oh so your the guy that's been fucking MY wife. Enjoy my sloppy seconds." I let the sarcasm go and said "first,no I'm not fucking your Ex* Wife." I corrected him. "And second, she's not your sloppy seconds. She's a beautiful independent woman who knows how to say no to scumbags like you,so fuck off." He tried to say something back but I never heard anything. I scoffed and hung up putting the phone back down. He didn't call or text after that. I then turned back to the kitchen and finished Millie's food.

"F-finn?" I heard as I walked into the living room where Millie was sleeping. "Oh hey Mills. I made you a snack." She smiled lazily and sat up "thank you finnie." She Soon picked up her phone to see who had been texting her but I snatched it from her hands and said "Enjoy your food love." She smiled and began to eat.

Wait... did I just call her love..?!