Chair

Millie
"It's fine Finn" I said sitting back down and taking a small water bottle from my bag. I took a sip and he sat down beside me and said "I mean what I said mills." I laughed and said "mills?" He chuckled and said "it's a nickname." I laughed and said "does that mean I get a nick name for you?" He nodded and I thought for a moment before saying "Finnie." He chuckled and said "Finnie?" I nodded and laughed. "It's like Winnie the Pooh." He laughed and said "you nicknamed me after a yellow bear?" I nodded and took a sip of my water. "Your special." He said to me getting water out of his bag. "Yeah I know." We laughed at the comment and soon I broke the small silence "So Finn? Are you staying here long?" "I don't know.."He shook his head and said "can't seem to stay one place for too long." I furrowed my eye brows and said "why?" He sighed and said "I just can't find the right place or yet." I sighed and said "well how do you like Hawkins Indiana?" He smiled and said "it's great" I sighed and said "anyone special out there for you?" He chuckled and said "Dunno." We laughed and soon Be said "so what'd you chose?" I furrowed my eye brows.

"Chose what?" He sighed and said "I can make you happier." I gulped and said "I don't know Finn.." he sighed and said "I know somethings wrong,you can tell me now or later. Just don't keep it inside for too long or it'll burst open." I sighed and nodded. "I know.." soon he put his hand on my thigh and I put mine over it leading it up and down. He put his other hand on my cheek and brought me close to his lips "Millie you won't believe what happened!" I heard someone yell from outside the door and we quickly pulled apart. Gaten ran in and said "Noah totally just got stuck in a chair again!" I laughed and said "Really?! Again!" We both ran out with Finn close behind us. "Charlieee don't laughhh!" I turned a corner to see Noah bent over with his top half through the chair. I began laughing loudly with Charlie and we practically fell on the floor "h-how do you manage these things?!" I said laughing "it was an accident!" Finn chuckled and began laughing with us.

"Stoop laughingggg and help!" I soon stopped and said "o-okay!" I walked over and tried pulling it off but nothing was working. "You dumbass" I said trying to pull it off. "It was an accident!" I laughed and said "what were you trying to do!" He sighed and said "I dropped my Pen and I didn't want to get up so I tried crawling through the hole in the chair.." I laughed again and still wasn't able to get it off. "Here let me help!" Joe said stepping in and I stepped aside watching joe try to get him out.