8

FF to octber

A day before Halloween I was helping Aaron in zaks office getting equipment sorted and ready to be set up for the Halloween live show lockdown. I had been going threw  lot of false practice contractions for a about a week and it started up again, Aaron turned and asked if I was ok,  ya I think so but this one felt different. after about 30 min had gone by I asked Aaron to go find zak as something felt off. Aaron got on his 2way and asked for Nancey to find zak and for the both of them to come to the office. when we got no response he left in hurry saying ill get him just breath. After what felt like a life time Zak came in breathing heavy with his mom n Aaron not far behind. I was now on my hands and knees crying in pain. zak took me in his arms trying to calm me but the pain was just to much, the contraction where coming hard and fast. zak could tell this time was different and fear set with in him. Zak's mom saw the change in zaks stance and grabbed her cell to call 911, as Nancey was on the phone Aaron went out to watch for the ambulance.

when the ambulance arrived I was sitting in zaks lap on the floor and one of the museum guides that just happened to be in this day was checking how far along I was thank god she was a RN in a maternity ward. as she checked me and zak held me in his arms trying to talk me threw the pain. I had my eyes closed and she looked to zak with a worried look, asking when I was due. not till dec 6th. she yelled where is that dammed ambulance. the tears from pain where running down my face as a sudden wave hit, I squeezed zaks hands as tight as I could calling him everything under the sun. Aaron tried to make a joke that since we were in the museum if he did not know better that he thought I was possessed for the way I was yelling at zak.  hearing Aarons words I started cursing Aaron out . Zak then told Aaron to find a play list he had been working on for this time for me and Aaron did and started playing it and then I realized Zak was singing to me.

My Name Is HumanOkayI'm feeling the way that I'm feeling myself
Fuck everyone else
Gotta remember that nobody is better than anyone else, here
(Do you need some time to think it over?)
Look what they do to you
Look what they do to me
Must be joking if you think that either one is free, hereGet up off your knees, girl
Stand face to face with your God
And find out what you want
(Hello, my name is human)
Hello, my name is human
And I came down from the stars
(Hello, my name is human)I'm ready for love, and I'm ready for war
But I'm ready for more
I know that nobody's ever been this fucking ready before, hey
(Do you need some time to think it over?)
So figure it out, or don't figure it out
I figured it out
The bigger the river (the bigger the river)
The bigger the drought (the bigger the drought)Get up off your knees, boy
Stand face to face with your God
And find out what you want
(Hello, my name is human)
Hello, my name is human
And I came down from the stars
(Hello, my name is human)Fire world, I love you
Fire worldI'm up off my knees, girl
I'm face to face with myself
And I know who I am
(Hello, my name is human)
I stole my power from the sun
I'm more than just a man
(No longer disillusioned)I came down from the stars (so I'll take my chances)
(And what are the chances)
(That I could advance)
(On my own circumstances)
(Said what are the chances?)
Hello, my name is human (and what are the chances)
(I'm not asking questions)
And I know who I am (so you keep your answers)
(I'm not asking questions)
(I'm taking my chances)

When the medics arrived they assessed me and then they were going to lift me and I screamed in pain and zak knelt down next to me so I could hear him, as he spoke I begged him to lift me up himself and with hearing my pleading in pain he scooped me up and placed me on the stretcher so I could be taken to the hospital. zak was told to follow in his car to the hospital so he ran in to the museum to his office grabbing our things and then asking his mom if she could run by the house and get us some things in a bag and meet us at the hospital. Nancey was great telling zac she would go to the house, but she just wanted him to go be with me and not worry about anything.