Chapter 2

RECAP:      After dinner Vernon and I went to his room. He pulled down his pants and as soon as mine were off he started fucking my ass. When Vernon and I finished, I went to Cheryl's room still full of Kreme™. She gasped with one of my donuts on her fingers...

       She gasped with one of my donuts on her fingers which were going inside herself. She immediately stopped and started apologizing as I went to our closet. I took off all my clothes and grabbed the box. I came back out of the closet to Cheryl crying and screaming my name, along with the smell of still warm donuts... I was so turned on.

        I was about to open the box when suddenly the doorbell rang. Beatrice, my daughter, answered the door because she knew everyone was still naked. I ran to the closet and got dressed and then zoomed to the front door. There was a family of 4 there. With KFC?? The dad said to me "Hello, I'm Robert, this is my wife, Matilda, and my twin boys Colonel and Sanders. We're new to the neighborhood and thought we would introduce ourselves..."   As he kept talking to me I noticed Matilda grab Colonel's dick. Sanders saw and slapped his mom's ass hard.

        When I came back to reality, Cheryl was introducing us to them. "Nice to meet you, Robert! I'm Cheryl, this is my husband, Alex, and our two lovely children, Vernon and Beatrice. It's great we have some kids in our neighborhood for our kids to play with now." At this point I don't want it to seem like Cheryl is the dominant one so I pop into the conversation with "Yes, now can I please get back to fucking my wife?"

         Everyone seems surprised that I would say that, but I'm full of Kreme™ and my donuts are getting cold. Robert and his family looked uncomfortable, but they shrugged and replied "Of course, goodnight neighbors!"

        Immediately after they left I slammed the door and told the kids to go to sleep while unbuckling my belt. Cheryl was already taking off her bra when we got to the room. I grabbed the box and opened it. I took out a 14" dildo and I shoved it up Cheryl. She screamed and started crying at the first thrust. Everytime I went out and back in her boobs would bounce.

         A little after Cheryl Kremed™ I realized Beatrice standing at the door with her eyes open and her jaw dropped. She noticed us looking at her and said "I was just coming to ask daddy to tuck me in goodnight before bedtime. Tomorrow is my birthday!! I'll be 11 years old and I can finally...."