Chapter 10

Chapter 10

                         RECAP: We're done. We've both Kremed™ at least three times. It's time to start thinking of my plan... Florida??? Yes. That should be about a day and a half drive. I'll tell them tomorrow about my idea.

                "Kids, Cheryl, I have something I want to tell you... we're going to be going to Florida for the summer."

                "DAD! WHAT ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND?! Mommy tell him I have to stay here to be with my boyfriend!!!"

                 "Beatrice, it's only for the summer, your father, Vernon, and I will all be in the same house with you for the time. I also have something I need to tell you guys"

                  "Oh no" -the kids

                  "Shut up, kids, let your mother speak."

                  "I'm pregantë!"

                  "Fuck for real? Is it mine?"

                   *da kids leavin doe fr*

                   "Yes of course it's yours, Alex. When Vernon and I Kreme™ together, he has protection on, I don't want to risk having my sons child or having your friend's child."

                     "Bruh you've Kremed™  with Robert and Carver too?"

                     "Who hasn't?"

                     "True. Anyways, get packing, summer will be here sooner than you know it. And tonight I want to bring the box out before we have to pack it up."

                      "Can we introduce the box to Vernon? He's of age!"

                       *vernon is here! poof!*

                       "Can you? I've always wanted to know what's in the box! ;)"

                        "Fine, everybody start packing what you need, we've got a couple days worth of driving coming up soon."

                        *vernon and cheryl leave now doe*

                        "Hmm I guess I've gotta pack too. I can't wait to show Vernon what's inside the box! It'll make his night, and Cheryl's. Poor Beatrice can't know what's inside the box for three more years."

                           *alex leavin to go pack ✌️😗*

                          *it a couple hours later now*

                         "HOLY SHIT IT'S VERNON'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW FUCK! CHERYL! I FORGOT TO PICK UP THE DONUTS AND IM TOO HARD TO GO GET THEM!"

                         "Too bad Alex, I'm already asleep, our family Kreme™ time will have to wait until tomorrow night as well. Go pick up your sons birthday donuts or you're a horrible father."

To be continued...