Chapter 5

RECAP: "I woke up to my phone screaming at me. I forgot I set that as my new alarm tone. I turned it off and got up. I woke up late so I skipped my shower and got dressed. I put on my shoes and when I stepped outside..."

            I put on my shoes and when I stepped outside I saw Carver standing outside my door. 

          "Is your family home?"

          "No, my wife took the kids to school and then went to work. Which is where I need to be"

          "Great"

           He pushed me inside and started taking my pants off. His were surprisingly already off. He flipped me over and put himself inside me. To my surprise (again), he pulled a brownie out of his shirt pocket. He put it in my mouth and then Kremed™ on top of it.

            "Brownies and milk. The best snack. Anyways, you can get to work now."

             "No, I think I'll call in sick" I said as I flipped him over and put myself into him. He screamed and then I heard a knock at my door. I went to check it and Robert was there... with KFC.

            Carver quickly pulled up his pants and he tried to hide himself but Robert invited himself in and ripped Carvers pants off. He went inside of Carver and I ran over to join. We were both fucking Carver when I got a call. My work? No. Beatrice?? Why is Beatrice calling me? I picked up anyways.

           "Hi daddy, are you busy?"

          "No, why?" I said still fucking Carver in the mouth.

            "Can you come pick me up from school?"

           "Why?"

           "I want to do something with you! Pleaseeeee daddy!!"

            "No, Beatrice, we can do what you want to do after school. I'll pick you up if you text me when school is done and I'll leave the house"

            "UGH!" *beep beep*

            She hung up on me but I don't really care right now. I threw my phone on the couch and continued fucking Carver. Eventually, Carver and Robert switched and I got to fuck Robert, as well as shove a few chicken wings up his ass!

             Soon enough it was time for them to leave and time for me to go pick up Beatrice. I waved them goodbye and Carver walked Robert to his house. I got in my car and then put the directions to the school on my phone.

             When I got there....

To be continued...