Chapter 3

RECAP: A little after Cheryl Kremed™ I realized Beatrice standing at the door with her eyes open and her jaw dropped. She noticed us looking at her and said "I was just coming to ask daddy to tuck me in goodnight before bedtime. Tomorrow is my birthday!! I'll be 11 years old and I can finally...."

         "Tomorrow is my birthday!! I'll be 11 years old and I can finally do what you guys do!"

         "Yes, Beatrice, now go to bed, daddy will come tuck you in in a minute"

       "Ok!"

          I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. When I was finished, I went to Beatrice's room to find her playing with herself. I look d at the clock and it said 11:59. She was almost 11. I asked her who she wanted to do it with first and she moaned, out of breath, "You, daddy" Once the clock ticked 12:00 I already had my pants off. I put it inside her and heard her scream in pleasure and pain. Vernon heard her screaming and came in without his pants on and put himself in her behind. A few minutes later, Cheryl came running in with only a shirt on and made Beatrice eat her Kreme™ (only because I wouldn't. Even her Kreme™ can't top Krispy Kreme donuts Kreme™.)

          About an hour later, we had all Kremed™. Cheryl and I sent Vernon to bed and then tucked in Beatrice while she rubbed my Kreme Filler™. Once Beatrice was tucked in, Cheryl and I went to bed.

          As I was getting in bed, I remembered my Krispy Kreme hat! I went to my box of d2onuts and took it out. When I first read it, I was confused because the handwriting was absolutely horrible. It said "Here's my number. Hit me up, I really like brownies ;) 1+(235)-797-759". Once I figured out what it said, I pulled out my phone and typed his number in. I sent a text saying "Hi! It's Alex from Krispy Kreme, you gave me your number on my Krispy Kreme hat." He immediately texted back and said...

To be continued...