Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

                                       RECAP: "I'm in the car with the kids, now time to ask them questions. I've got this." "Well that was a total fail. I guess I'll leave it alone, I'm done with that now. I'm planning on having a fun time with Cheryl tonight if you know what I mean. ....I need to stop talking to myself."

                             I think I have an idea to bring the family back together, but first I have to work out the details.

                            Cheryl and the kids are home now so it's time to order our annual pizza and chocolate chip cookie from Papa Johns.

                             The bedroom is decorated for when Cheryl is ready for my big and long cock. She texted me that she's in the bathroom and she'll be out in a minute. I'm ready, pants off, shirt off, shoes off, socks on of course. She's unlocking the door, I'm ready, I'm so hard and ready for her thick and juicy pussy to swallow my dick. She's walking out and I can hear her thick ass cheeks slapping together. Her granny panties have never been so sexy to me. I can't wait to rip them off her and shove them in her mouth. I need to Kreme™ in her so bad. Wait a minute, she's carrying something.

                                 The box.

                 "Cheryl..."
                 "Lay down baby ;). Let me do this to you."
                                  She's taking off her granny panties and she's putting them in my mouth? I cant believe she has the box. Last time she used this on me I couldn't walk for three weeks. Oh well I guess I have to do what big mama says.

                                   FUCK! THIS HURTS SO BAD AND I CANT SCREAM FOR HELP BECAUSE ILL WAKE THE KIDS!!

                "Shwawell"
                "Yes baby?"
                "Pweathe gim ne a bwake"
                "I'll give you a break baby. I want your Kreme™ inside me baby."
                                    I'm going to fuck that big ass so hard. I'm going to Kreme™ so hard in her.

                                     We're done. We've both Kremed™ at least three times. It's time to start thinking of my plan... Florida??? Yes. That should be about a day and a half drive. I'll tell them tomorrow about my idea.

To be continued...