Chapter 6

RECAP:   "Soon enough it was time for them to leave and time for me to go pick up Beatrice. I waved them goodbye and Carver walked Robert to his house. I got in my car and then put the directions to the school on my phone.

             When I got there...."

             When I got there, I saw Beatrice waiting in line to be picked up, talking to her friends like she normally does. When she saw me she yelled goodbye to her friends and ran to my car. Almost as soon as she got inside the car and shut the door she was unzipping my pants to play with me. I told her to stop and wait until we got out of the school lot.

               "But daddy!" She whined to me

             "No Beatrice, you can wait until we move. Now what did you want to do?"

                "I wanted to have some fun but you obviously don't want to so I'll just call my boyfriend."

              BOYFRIEND?!!? Beatrice can't have a boyfriend, she's only 11! I wonder if Cheryl knows about this.

                 "What boyfriend?"

                 "MY boyfriend!"

                  She's already pulled out her phone and is calling him right now. What a fucking bitch, I can't believe I raised this thing. I'm going to call Cheryl and tell her about this new "boyfriend".

                     *ring ring*
                "Hey baby! Are you free? Can I come over?"

                       *pause*
                 "Sure! I'll be there soon baby!! I love you!"

                       *beep beep*

                  "He said I can go to his house and I already said I would so now you have to take me there daddy."

                  "Fine, but I need to know his name and address."

                  "Whatever dad" *eyeroll*

                   I can not believe she just rolled her eyes at me. Oh well, at least she's giving me directions.

                  When we finally got to her "boyfriend's" house, she got out, waved bye and slammed the door. Her boyfriend's dad came out to greet her and I noticed he looked familiar.

To be continued...