The beginning

•Note: None of the pictures used throughout the story belong to me, though I might have edited some. Most of the pics were found on Pinterest while some on a vk page.

*I was only able to find that the pictures from doujinshi used in this part (whis I slightly edited 😅) belongs to HALCO / Chikadoh

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

This all had started from the time when we were still kids. It seems that Kakashi for some reason gained some sort of disliking towards me and from that time he was always rude whenever I ran into him. Though, luckily, that other then some unlucky instances, he never really bothered me, but things didn't stay that way. After a recent run in with him, the white haired male challenged me to a bet, probably hoping to embarrass me for loosing it, but, as it turns out, I won and he ended up being the looser. I could definitely see displeasure on his face and a flicker of anger spark up in his eyes. Also, some sort of other emotion that I couldn't fully tell seemed to have curved his lips into a strange smirk. Now I was definitely screwed. I've been trying to avoid him as much as possible for the past week. Yet, I wonder, how much longer can I keep that up? Oh, how I wish I wouldn't have to worry about tha-

"Finally, I was waiting for you. You took your time getting here, looser." My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Yeah, idiot. What's the deal with you making us wait?!" Another voice joined in, but less familiar one.

As I looked up, from the ground that I was starring at before while walking, I realized it's exactly the person I was just thinking of and wishing not to run into. It was Kakashi. But he wasn't alone either. He was accompanied by a purple haired female with a mask that was kinda similar to the one Kakashi oftenly wears. I've seen her hanging out around him before and she also was there when I won the bet, so, most likely, they are friends or maybe even lovers, but she definitely doesn't seem friendly. I swallowed a lump of saliva out of nervousness.

"I-I'm sorry... C-can I help you? A-and how did you know I'll be here?" I stuttered trying my best to stay calm.

He smirked at my question. "Isn't this the road leading back to your home?"

I started to sweat more hearing him mention my home. It seems he had already found out where I live. "Y-yes, it-it is." Now I definitely had an even harder time trying not to tremble.

"Good. I was right after all." As he said that, he walked towards me while I started to back up until I hit a wall that was behind me. Kakashi used this opportunity to press me to the wall trapping me with his arms while his leg went in between mine putting pressure to my crotch. It slightly hurt, but more then that I felt really uncomfortable especially as I seen his face getting even closer. I wanted to push him away or at least say something, say that I need some space or something like that, but I couldn't do anything. My body refused to move as if it was frozen or paralyzed. Only thing I managed to do was to tightly close my eyes and slightly shift my face while expecting the worst.

 Only thing I managed to do was to tightly close my eyes and slightly shift my face while expecting the worst

Even with my eyes closed I could feel his face getting closer.

Until it finally stopped right next to my ear. Then, I could hear a slight cloth rubbing as Kakashi moved his lips to speak. "Meet me here in about three hours. Got it, wimp." After that he pushed off of the wall and walked back to his female friend.

"What did you say to him?" I heard the female ask him.

"Not much. Just that he's a wimp." Kakashi simply said as it was nothing.

"Haha, you're right. He's definitely the biggest wimp. I'm also pretty sure that once we leave, he'll turn into a crybaby too!" The woman laughed out loud.

"Heh." Kakashi slightly snickered at her joke while they both were walking away leaving me alone.