What will happen?

About tree hours have already passed from me running into Kakashi. I decided to wait for him just like he asked me to. I knew I didn't have any other choice since, if I didn't show up, I was sure things would become even worse and I couldn't let that happen. Better to take everything right now while he isn't fueled with even more hate for me then later. Therefore, I kept waiting for him. As I took out my phone and looked at the time I realized that it already was thirty minutes past the agreed meet up time. 'Was he not going to show up after all? Did he think that I will get scared and not show up or was he just messing with me and had no intention of meeting me at all? Should I leave then or should I keep waiting?' As I was debating on what to do now, he finally showed up. "Oh. Kakashi, you're here.." I greeted him while slightly feeling surprised that he actually showed up after all.

"Of course I would be here. Don't tell me you were hoping I wouldn't show up and you could leave, dunce."

I lowered my head at his insult. "No, I wasn't-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Kakashi interrupted me not caring at all about what I was about to say. "Follow me." With that he started to walk off somewhere. I quickly jumped up to follow right behind him.

We were walking for a bit now and I still had no idea where he was taking me. Finally, I mustered up my courage and asked him. "Um.. Where are we going exactly?"

"Do not ask any questions. Just follow." That was the only response I got out of him.

After a bit more walking we finally made it. We were standing next to a door to someone's apartment. Kakashi put his hand in his pant pocket and searched around it until he got what he was looking for. He took out the keys and inserted them into a lock turning it and unlocking the door. Then he stepped inside gesturing to come in. Unwillingly I entered the apartment and Kakashi immediately locked the door behind me. 'What's going to happen to me now?' I thought to myself while trying to stay calm.

"Your probably wondering, what's going to happen to you, right about now." He said my exact thoughts out loud as he turned his attention back to me. "Let me show you then." With that he again pushed me to the wall pressing me to it. As before he squeezed one of his legs in between of mine while putting pressure on my groin. Then, he slipped his arm over my lower waist while putting his hand on my butt. In the same time with another hand he removed his mask and then grabbed my jaw and leaned in towards my face. I again closed my eyes feelings nervous and uncomfortable when I suddenly felt a jolt of electricity run through my body as his lips suddenly pressed to mine. This unexpected action of his slightly shocked me making me loosen up my guard a bit. Due to this, Kakashi got an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth which he definitely didn't waist. As his tongue danced through the wet crevice that was my mouth, his leg that was in between mine started to move, slightly rubbing my private area. In that moment I felt the need to shout Kakashi's name, but I managed to hold that back, after all, even if I wanted, it wouldn't have been easy to do so since his tongue was still in my mouth. After a bit more of that, Kakashi finally pulled back.

 After a bit more of that, Kakashi finally pulled back

"You should relax a bit, dork. After all, I'm not harming you. I'll make sure this feels good for you." Then he slightly unbuttoned his own shirt and mine, and pressed his lips to my neck.

I closed my eyes trying to take his advice and relax a bit. After all, he was right. It's not what I expected from him. He is not hurting me like I initially thought.

As my body muscles slightly relaxed from being completely stiff like before, Kakashi, who still had his hand on my butt, started to squeeze it while still rubbing his leg into my crotch and now not just kissing my neck but even sucking on it

Out of instinct, his actions made me let out a moan. "Ah.." I quickly regretted that cause it seemed to amuse Kakashi, because he took things further by moving his lips from my neck to my chest where he continued to kiss and suck on some of the more sensitive areas making it hard for me to contain my moans. Suddenly, I felt being raised up from the ground by Kakashi, and being carried deeper in the apartment when finally he dropped me on the futon and then pushed me down on it while hovering on top of me. Then, he put his hand on top of mine intertwining our fingers together and going back to kissing my neck while his other hand traveled down my waist.

 Then, he put his hand on top of mine intertwining our fingers together and going back to kissing my neck while his other hand traveled down my waist

After that things escalated really fast. Most of it is just a blur, but what I know is that we ended up doing it.