Weighting feelings

It was a late rainy evening when I suddenly heard a knock on my house door.

"Who could be this late?" I questioned myself as I opened the door. To my surprise it was Kakashi. Yet, I noticed immediately that something was wrong with him. He was all bloody and beat up, and all soaked up from the rain.

"Kakashi, what happened? Are you okay?" I asked with worry in my voice

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Y-yes, of course!" I invited him in, cause there was no way I would just leave him like that.

He walked inside without saying a word. Something awful must have happened for him to be in such state.

"Um, if you want, you can take a shower. I can lend you some spare clothing." I suggested.

"Okay.." He answered with a tone matching his condition.

"Let me just grab you some towels." I quickly ran to grab the towels for him to use and brought it to him.

Kakashi took the towels from me and I showed him the way to the shower room.

Kakashi's pov:

I took the towels from Iruka and went inside the bathroom. Then, I turned on the tap and got under the running water.

The water was running down on me, seaping inside my wounds and making them burn

The water was running down on me, seaping inside my wounds and making them burn. 'Why did all this happen? Well, I actually know why, but why did their words irk me so much?.. Am I gay?.. What is my relationship with Iruka? Is he just my play thing, someone to relieve my stress, or do I actually have attraction towards him?.. I know I shouldn't...' I started to think to myself as I got a flashback of recent event.

~ Flashback~

"I believe that it should be ROOTs job to get rid of gays. The city would be a better place without such disgusting creatures!" One of the ANBU members proclaimed.

"Hm.. You have a great point there. Gays are making this planet rotten." Danzo, the leader of the foundation, started to consider.

Not being able to stand this anymore, Kakashi interrupted. "Excuse me, but I do not see the point of this. They might have a different sexual orientation but everyone is still human. Isn't it wrong to discriminate others in such way?"