My dear Iruka

A bit after the last incident I was again heading back home from work when I again forgetfully went to my old route. I had promised myself to stop using this route so I wouldn't run into Kakashi again, but today I had a good day. Therefore, I forgot about my own promise and went where my legs were taking me and that was through that stupid park. I was so deep in my thoughts that for a while I didn't notice that Kakashi was again sitting on the same bench with Yugao. Once I noticed them, it felt too late to turn back. If I did that, most likely I would look like a coward to them. Therefore, I kept my head high as I tried walking past them as if I did not care or see them. Yet, that was a mistake.

As I was walking past the bench, I suddenly felt my legs getting interrupted by something, which made me fall face flat on the ground. I immediately knew that it was Kakashi's leg that tripped me, as he started to laugh.

"You should look where you are going, wimp. If you keep your head in the clouds like this, something more awful could happen. You should be glad that I tripped you so, now you'll be more careful next time." He grinded at me as if what he had done was acceptable since he wanted to 'teach me a lesson'.

Yet, this was the last straw for me as I jumped up from the ground and started to shout at the top of my lungs at him.

"YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO TRIP ME JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME TO BE MORE CAREFUL?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I was so furious that I even started to shake while still screaming

"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU THAT YOU ALWAYS PICK ON ME?! I HATE YOU, KAKASHI! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!" Now, as I was finishing my shouting session, I was starting to feel tears forming in the corner of my eyes. After I said the last word to him, I quickly turned around and started to run wherever my legs were talking me, without really thinking where I was going, because tears were already clouding my eyes.

Kakashi's pov:

After Iruka had said all of these things and ran off, I couldn't move even a muscle because of how hard his words have hit me.

"Haha! Oh, wow! That's the first seeing that dimwit getting mad at you! Haha! It's so funny how he said he hates you, Kakashi!"

Hearing Yugao laugh like that, suddenly made me snap. Therefore, without even thinking, I harshly slapped Yugao across her face. "Do not say that to me!" I glared at her furiously. After that, not waiting for her response, I took off running after Iruka.

I didn't know where exactly did Iruka run off to so, I assumed he might have gone home. Therefore, I headed that way when suddenly I heard sobbing not far away. I looked around and noticed that the crying was coming from an alleyway, and that's where I found Iruka.

I started walking towards him carefully. "Iruka.."

Yet, as Iruka noticed me, he quickly tried to run away. Since the only way out of the alleyway was through the same side that I just walked in, Iruka had to walk past me, and as he was doing that, I quickly grabbed him by his arm.