He's finally back

'It has been quite a while since I last saw Kakashi. After that evening where he came to me all beat up, I haven't seen him. Even the very next morning he already had left without even saying a word. It's just so weird to not see him anymore. Something really serious must have happened back then, more serious then I thought. It also almost feels like I finally got that wish (which I made the first day when he started to pay more attention to me) of not having to run into him. Yet, now that the wish has come true, it somehow feels strange and maybe a bit lonely. I guess I already had kind of gotten used to having to deal with him almost every day so, now that he is no where to be found, it makes sense that it doesn't feel right anymore.' I sighed to myself as I thought that while walking towards the headmasters office since I had some papers to drop off. 'I hope Kakashi is doing okay and that nothing else really awful had happened to him. Even though he did pick on me, but I did learn that he wasn't such a bad person after all, since he managed to show me his nice side.' With such thoughts in my head I finally made it to the office.

Kakashi's pov:

It has been about a month since I had last seen Iruka. As I promised to myself, I was trying to avoid him as much as possible hoping this will help me to get over my unreasonable, stupid attraction towards him, yet, it seems that didn't work. The longer I do not see him, the more I can't stand it. I realize now that I can't get over that, since it seems I keep falling deeper. But maybe, maybe if I see him again, maybe then I can confirm things or maybe I can even really get him out of my head, because the last time I saw him, I didn't do it right. I didn't say my final goodbyes and maybe that's what is holding me back. That's why I decided to go see him again, hopefully for the very last time.

Nobody's pov:

As Kakashi had decided, he went to visit Iruka who was still at work. It was already late enough for all classes to be ended and the halls were quite empty. At this moment Iruka was finishing up and saying his goodbyes to the director of the school, and with that he excited the room.

Yet, he still had few paper he needed to drop by his own classroom so, before heading towards the exit he went the opposite direction towards his classroom

Yet, he still had few paper he needed to drop by his own classroom so, before heading towards the exit he went the opposite direction towards his classroom. Kakashi, who was walking through the school corridor noticed Iruka leaving the headmasters office so, he decided to tail him for a bit by jumping up on the ceiling and walking head down like some spider. He was hoping that Iruka will notice him and get really surprising seeing such thing. Yet, it seems Iruka was too focused on the papers he had gotten from the principal to notice that he was being followed.

 Yet, it seems Iruka was too focused on the papers he had gotten from the principal to notice that he was being followed