Why do you do this?

It's been quite a relaxing week as I haven't seen Kakashi for a while again, yet, this time I was kind of glad. Though, of course that didn't last. This happened when I had went to visit a friend. I was already walking through the apartment halls about to leave the place after getting what I needed which was a certain notebook I had left before, when suddenly I felt someone walking behind me. I didn't think much of it as, of course, there are more people living in the same building so, I figured it was some neighour, when suddenly I got pushed againsts the wall by this person. By their physique, I could tell it was a man, especially since he had his body pressed to mine. Therefore, it was easy to figure that out. However, that's when he spoke up in a familiar voice.

"What are you doing here?" I immediately could tell it was Kakashi since I already had been in enough situations where something similar has happened

"Um.. I was just visiting a friend.. I was about to leave now though.."

"Is that so? And I thought that you might have decided to come visit me."

"I didn't realize you live here.."

"It seems you have a bad memory or you are pretty dense, or actually stupid. After all, you had already been at my place."

"You're right. Sorry. I guess I didn't pay enough attention to where you were taking me that time to realize it was the same apartment as one of my friends."

"I see. Well, since you're here..." As he was saying that, he moved his hand down to my pants. "I can't let you go so easily."

That's when he showed his hand into my trousers and started to move it towards my private area.

"Kakashi?! What are you doing?!" I panicked at his sudden action.

"You'll see." Saying that, he started slightly squeezing it.

"S-stop it." I panicked even more, feeling uncomfortable.

"Hm? What's the matter? I thought you'd enjoy this." He teased me.

"No, I don't."

"Is that so? And here I was trying to make you feel good." He squeezed my bulge again.

"K-Kakahi! P-please, j-just s-stop it." I said as I was bitting my lip trying not to groan out of slight pleasure and uncomfortability.

"Tch, fine." With that he finally removed his hand out of my pants and stepped back a bit letting me turn around to face him. "That's something new from you. Last time I checked, you just easily let me do as I pleased with you and you even seemed to be enjoying yourself, even when we slept together.

"That was a bit different since I was more naive and confused about everything. Also, I guess I still didn't really know what kind of person you are and what you can do to me. That time, when you took me to your place, I thought you were about to beat me up, but that didn't happen. You chose a different approach and, I guess, that's why I didn't resist you, since this wasn't what I was preparing myself for so, it definitely seemed like a nicer punishment then I expected..." My face slightly got warmer due to me feeling a bit embarrassed for telling him that. 

"Oh? So, now that you know that this is more of my style of messing with you, instead of beating you up, cause I actually do not enjoy hurting anyone in such way, you want an even nicer punishment."

"... Kakashi,.. May I ask, why do you do this kind of thing to me?"

"Hm? Why? Well, because I enjoy it. It makes me feel happier, relaxed and satisfied."

"So, you're saying that hurting me makes you feel better? How is that even right?"

"Now, now, am I really hurting you? After all, you're the one who said that my methods weren't truly hurting you." While saying that, he grabbed me by my chin and slightly lowered his mask while starting to slowly draw his face closer to mine. As he was doing so, suddenly a voice called from behind us making Kakashi turn around and me to be cut off from trying to say something back to him as I was also trying to push him away.

 As he was doing so, suddenly a voice called from behind us making Kakashi turn around and me to be cut off from trying to say something back to him as I was also trying to push him away

"Kakashi? What are you doing?" Yugao, who was standing not far from the staircase that she just probably used to get here, exclaimed seeing us.

"Nothing much. You know, just messing with Iruka, I mean wimp, as usually. Did you need something, Yugao"

I slightly got surprised and somehow I started feeling kind of happy hearing him saying my name for the first time, even though he corrected himself later on, but still, this was the first time that he actually called me by my real name.

In the meantime, Yugao gave a slightly skeptical look to Kakashi, but she quickly brushed that off as she started to explain her reasoning for coming. "Kakashi, the leader called for the meeting. We have to go now."

"That again?" Kakashi exhaled as he let go of me and started walking towards Yugao, but he stopped for a second. "Seems you got lucky, dork." And with that he walked off leaving me.