Chapter 1- meeting him

Despite the crappy story info I can assure you, this story has some surprising twists and is filled with action, hope you enjoy it.

(This story will be getting edited)
~Shannon

"Oh great" I heard Mrs Parkinson say with a frustrated sigh. I looked over to see her having car troubles again, I stopped polishing my White Audi r8 (can I just say best 18th birthday present ever) and I walked over to her, a look of relief washed over her. "Oh Amelia I'm so glad you're here" she said as I popped the hood. "No worries let's just figure out what the problem is here" after a few minutes of scanning, I turned to Mrs Parkinson and said "looks like battery corrosion to me" she gave me the most clueless look ever. "Over time your battery connections can become dirty, or corroded. This corrosion breaks the connection your battery has with the rest of the car, and it won't start. I'll try cleaning your battery posts and I'll try to start the car again."

She just gave me a little nod as I took the rag I was using to polish my car and started to clean it up, it only took a couple of minutes, it defiantly wasn't a hard job, I mean I've fixed up cars from scratch. I shoved the rag into the back of my high waisted shorts and as force of habit and wiped my greasy hands on my white crop top, this top will have to go through the washer a couple of times now, great.

After I shut the hood I hopped into the drivers seat. Fiddling with the key in the ignition, a large smile covered my face as the sound of a perfectly working engine filled my ears. Mrs Parkinson repeatedly thanked me and even reached in her pocket to hand me money, I refused it of course. "Oh don't worry about it" I said pushing her hand away gently "free of charge, as always" her car was quite old and had many problems, I couldn't possible charge her, it'd cost too much, she gave me a tight hug.

I turned around and started to stroll back to my car. My eyes landed on a figure in one of my next door neighbours windows, as I walked further up and and sun hid behind the house I noticed it was Ollie, he was really staring, thank god I straightened my hair and look remotely good, Ollie was my new neighbour (well he's been here for 5 months but still) and the new bad boy of Freshfield college. Undeniably gorgeous and undeniably thinks I'm the biggest outcast since he's moved to Brighton. I tore our gaze away.

URGH thinking of school reminds me the short holidays are over in a couple of days then I start second year of college. First year I studied performing arts dance and this year with a little strings pulled courtesy of my dad I'm the only ever member of Freshfield to double major in dance and mechanical engineering. When I got into my car I sat there for a minute just thinking. Sure Ollie has only been here 5 months but he has already befriended the two bad boys, they are nicknamed the bad boys but I've never seen them do anything too bad, if you think getting caught racing at the back of the college bad. They make one sexy trio but that doesn't matter anyway. Me and my friends Gabby and Nina are the only girls they don't seem to notice or hit on. I mean we're not like most of the girls in college we're honest and upfront and that scares most people. Plus Nina will knock anyone out who comes for us.

I drove my car into the garaged and swiftly parked it in between one of my dad's cars and one of the motorbikes. I locked the car, then locked the garage and walked up to the inside door skimming each car with my finger tips as I walked past. I open the door which led to the inside pool then to the rest of the house. I stood at the bottom of the big staircase and then glanced over to the lift. Decisions,decisions, I tap my chin for dramatic effect, surprisingly, I went with the stairs since I over use the lift way to much. I got to the second floor then I realised why the hell I use the lift so much, this is so exhausting, I keep on forgetting I switched rooms (hot pink and teddy bears weren't really doing it for me any more) I walked to the end of the corridor and opened it with a smile, I love my new room.

As soon as you walked in the crystal chandelier is hanging right in the middle, two of the walls were white and the other two were a pretty white and black design, to the right was my massive white canopy bed with built in TV, a huge black fluffy rug covered the middle of the room, directly in front of the door was a window seat covered in black pillows, right near the window seat was glass doors leading to the balcony, to the left of the room was a massive white dresser with lots of mirrors and my white matching desk with my books and laptop on. Just next to the dresser was my walk in wardrobe which led to my en suit bathroom, much more age appropriate room. I picked up my phone off my dresser and saw a text off my mum 'me and your dad will be in the office quite late, we'll just grab a hotel room and see you tomorrow, order some dinner x' that was a regular thing. In the office till late, they're like loved up rats, it sickens me. Well not really but c'mon guys the 'office till late excuse'.

I was a while till dinner so I ran down to the dance studio in the basement, I begged my dad to use it as my studio, he still has his mini bar down there but he never uses it anymore, I plugged my phone into the docking station. I started messing around with my own choreography before I started to the the Chris Brown- loyal routine

I was using the two lights coming from the two windows at the top of the room as my spotlights. A shadow came over my face and when I looked up to the window I saw an amused Ollie crouched down, in my back garden, staring at me. I'm pretty sure this is the first time he's noticed me properly, up close. Before I could yell at him to leave he picks up a ball the the right of the window stands up and begins to jog over the the fence and hops over it.

Frustrated that he saw me sweaty and looking disgusting I decided to go take a bubble bath, not that I care what he thinks of me but no one can deny that boy is a fine piece of love pie and him seeing me like that made me truly conscious. As I was walking up to my bathroom I ordered a Chinese. I hopped in the bubble bath and let the AM album play, my eyes feeling so heavy------

The constant sound of the doorbell woke me up I contemplated wrapping a towel around me but went for the a robe instead and headed for the front door, I swung it open and the Chinese man looked both shocked and nervous. I handed the money over and took the food.

I was looking in the bag to see if they had my order right I was slowly shutting the door, next minute a small body comes flying through my door. I jumped out of my skin.

My face relaxed at I saw Mille, Ollies 5 year old sister stood with her back to my door, in a princess dress, looking terrified as she clung a water gun to her chest. "My guns ran out and my brother is after me" she blurted out "we better go fill it up then" I grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen we chatted about how girls were better than boys all the way to the kitchen as I sat her on the counter and started to fill up her gun. "You're nice" she said in the cutest voice. "You're nice too" I said picking her up and placing her on the floor. "But I'm not pretty like you" she said looking down to the floor. "Don't you ever say you're not pretty, you're the prettiest princess I've ever seen" I said as I straightened her dress out.

We walked back to the door. I took a look out of the peep hole and saw a very awkward Ollie stood there one hand loosely holding a water gun the other scratching the back of his neck. "Right, princess" I said crouching down to her. "You can do this, after all, girls are better than boys. I stood up and mouthed '1,2,3' and whipped the door open. Millie came running out screaming, got him in the face with the water and pushed him over. I heard her giggles getting quieter as I popped my head out and saw her running in her front door. I tried to hold in my laughter and before I knew it I offered Ollie my hand, he took it and pulled himself up, his hand was super soft. He kept his hand in mine and started to shake it "I don't think we've officially met, Ollie Turner" he seriously doesn't even know me, nice "Amelia Banks" I said trying not to sound bitter. I pulled my hand away from his and my hand suddenly felt cold. "Good job on Mrs P's car. It was alright, for a girl" he smirked and walked back to his house. I slammed the door 'was alright, for a girl' I repeated in a high pitched childish way. Why do boys think girls can't do things they can, it really pisses me off.-----------

Right that was the first chapter, I promise the next one will be a lot more exciting.

Let me know what you think, it does get better ;)

I wasn't sure whether to set it in America or UK, but then I thought it would be easier to set it in the England since I'm from the UK so 'college' is after high school but before uni.

~ Shannon