~ Chapter 15 ~

AHHHHH 10,000 READS!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! I never thought I would get so many readers! Thank you, everyone, for commenting, voting, and reading the story. You guys are awesome!

Hope you enjoy this chapter,

Breezebane

A boulder flew over my head and crashed into the side of the building's roof before tumbling down to the ground.

"What was that?" Ned asked in my ear, hearing the crash.

I glanced back at the pieces of broken stones littering the ground. "Just a boulder."

"A what?" He choked out.

"Spider-man, I've been looking forward to meeting you," a hoarse voice said, and I turned around. In front of me stood a bulky, muscled man that was holding another boulder in his other hand. He was fully dressed in camouflage but had a black mask covering his face. "You've been quite a nuisance to my employees and customers." Employees and customers...?

"You're Zenon?" I cocked my head at him. "But aren't like, the evil bad business people supposed to wear tuxedos, not camouflaged suits? And also, you know, not have super strength?"

"Zenon is there?" Ned asked me, but I couldn't answer him, too focused on Zenon in front of me.

"I guess you could call me unique." And then he threw the other boulder at my head. I easily dodged it, and I made sure that no innocent person would be squashed by it as it tumbled down the building again.

Turning back, I quipped at him, "I've got to say, for someone who looked forward to meeting me, you really don't act like it."

I could barely get the sentence out as he ran towards me, raising his fist up high. Sending a web at the opposite building, I swung out of the way, and Zenon's fist met air. My feet pushed off the building as soon as they made contact, heading straight back to the roof we were fighting on. As soon as I landed, I sent a web at his hands, trying to restrict his arm movements. To my surprise, he easily ripped through them and started running at me again. I had spent weeks designing the perfect formula- one that would be hard to break through- and he just, just, just, ripped them, as if they were a piece of paper. How is that even possible?

Placing my hands on the grounds, I pushed myself off the floor and high into the air. With a flip, I landed behind him in a crouch, sending a web at his arm and wrenching it back, The goal was to make Zenon lose his balance, but a grunt escaped my throat when he didn't even budge.

Instead, he pulled his arm back and then pushed it hard forward, sending me flying off into the building beside it.

I broke through the window glass and rolled onto the floor, glass littered all around me. An annoyed 'ow' came out of me, and someone screamed, running out of the small office. The room reminded me of my own former office at Stark Tower.

Slowly, I climbed back up to my feet, shaking off the glass on my sleeves, when something hard hit the building, causing some of the wall inside to crack and crumble underneath the weight. "Well, that's not good."

"What's not good? Peter, you okay?" Ned asked.

"Not now, Ned," I muttered as Zenon's head came into view. He had somehow jumped from the roof to this building. Who was this dude? I rose an unimpressed brow at him. "You think you're going to pay the repairs for that? I know I can't because I'm broke."

He fumed, his eyes narrowing in anger, not bothering to answer my question. "Not only did you compromise a sale, but you also stole from me, Spider-shit."