Chap 2

Juyeon's pov
"where do you live?" Jiwon asked when we finally reached Seoul. "i rented a room at an apartment. it's a 15 minutes walk to school. how about you?" i asked. "i'm living with my aunt who has an apartment which is also a 15 minute walk to school. it would be funny if we're talking about the same building." Jiwon chuckled.

an hour later..

"are you serious?" i mumbled as me and Jiwon stared at the same building we talked about an hour ago. "i guess god is really helping us be friends with one another." Jiwon laughed. "let's go in." i smiled. Jiwon was getting off at the 11th floor but the apartment i was going to live in was at the 6th so i was getting off first. "wait , here's my number. we can keep in touch easier. it's okay if we go to school together right?" Jiwon asked and i nodded with a smile , accepting the small note she handed me.

when i left the lift , i walked towards the apartment number that was written on the paper. i rang the bell and the door was opened by a tall guy who had black hair. his fringe was just above his eyes. and talk about his eyes , sparkling as if there's hidden stars in them. he greeted me with a weak smile and let me in. the place was quite tidy , considering 5 guys are living here. "you must be the girl who asked about renting." he said making me turn to him. "yeah." i replied. "i'm Im Youngmin , please call me Youngmin." he said holding out his hand for a handshake. "Kang Juyeon." i shaked his warm and huge hand.

"i'll get the others out." he said before going into the rooms to call the others out. when he was done , infront of me stood 5 guys including him. "introduce yourselves. her name is Kang Juyeon." Youngmin said.

"hi , i'm Lee Daehwi." a guy with red hair said. "hi , my name is Donghyun." a guy with dark blue hair said. "i'm Jeon Woong." the blonde one said. "hey , i'm Woojin." the dark brown haired guy said.

"your room is that one there." Youngmin said pointing to the room at the corner infront of the kitchen. "okay , thank you." i said. "wait , how old are you?" Donghyun asked stopping me. "i'm 19 this year." when i said that , Daehwi's eyes lit up. "oh my gosh , yay! i'm 19 too!" he exclaimed. it's kind of comforting to know someone among these 5 is the same age as me. "hope we can get closer." i smiled before dragging my luggage into my room.

i closed the door behind me and sighed looking at how plain my room looked like. well what can i expect from a cheap rent? it's good that they didn't remove the bed , cupboard and the dressing table. i don't know why but they all looked lifeless. as if they were on drugs or something. oh well , i'll just have to mind my own business.

i took out my phone and called my mom to tell her i've already arrived in Seoul. "hello? mom , i've already reached Seoul and i'm in the apartment." i said. "that's great darling , how are the guys? are they nice?" she asked. "yeah i guess , they look dead. just like how i would during school." i said. "that's not a very nice thing to say. stay safe alright? if anything fishy happens make sure to leave immediately." my mom said. "yes maam." i replied.

——————————————————————