Chap 4

Juyeon's pov
after spending about two hours at my place , Jiwon went back to her aunt's apartment which left me alone with the five guys. i went out to the living room with my phone and sat down. the five of them were all there too.

"may i ask if all of you can see red strings?" i asked and they all nodded. "the ones that binds soulmates together." Daehwi said. "you can see them too?" Woojin asked and i nodded. "i was shocked to see red string tied onto the girl's hand and thought she was binded to you." Youngmin said. "not funny Youngmin hyung." Daehwi said. "i'm being serious!" Youngmin said.

"but if Woong is binded with Jiwon , that means his curse is broken right?" i asked and they nodded. "how are you able to see red strings? does any of your family members have this ability?" Donghyun asked. "curse you mean?" Woojin said and i giggled. "i agree with that and yes my family has this curse. every generation has at least one. i unluckily inherited it from my aunt who remained single till today. she still has no luck with men but i heard from my mom that she did help an uncountable amount of couples get together." i said. "what about you guys?" i asked.

"well , for me i got it from my uncle who also remained single till he died. and i'm just afraid it might happen to me because i never had luck with love for myself." Youngmin replied. "my dad managed to break the curse under him and got married to my mom but sadly passed the curse on to me." Donghyun said. "when i knew my dad managed to break it even though my mom was a normal human being , i felt a little more confident in getting a relationship going for me." Donghyun smiled. "me and Woong hyung inherited it from our mom and dad. both of them have the ability to see red strings." Woojin said. "sadly for me , it just started from me. no reason and i was really lost until i met these guys." Daehwi said.

"i guess Woong should start knowing Jiwon now that you know she's your soulmate." i said making him smile. "thanks , it would be okay for you to ask her to drop by anytime right? that way i can start my baby steps." Woong said excitedly. "i don't know about you guys but i was pretty sure i saw knots along the string." Donghyun frowned. "that means they have to overcome difficulties in order to be together." Woojin said. "well , you know that you're binded to her forever anyway. it's just how difficult the obstacles that will appear in your relationship and how you're gonna defeat them." i said cheering Woong.

"wait , if Juyeon can see red strings that means any of us can be with her right?" Youngmin asked suddenly making the five guys look at each other with blank expressions.

that question made my heart quickened.

———————————————————————