Chap 14

Juyeon's pov
after class , i went straight home i got dressed and was ready to go out with Youngmin for the movies. i was still thinking of who to bring to the double date with Woong and Jiwon. Youngmin knocked on my door and asked if i was ready to leave. i grabbed my bag and opened the door to see him waiting outside. "yeah i'm ready." i smiled. he gave me the sparkling eyes of his and smiled , asking for my hand. it wouldn't hurt to be holding his hand.

i placed my hand into his and we walked out to get a cab. "where are the other guys?" i asked. "Woojin's in his room sleeping , Daehwi still has classes and Woong brought Donghyun along shopping for clothes for his date with Jiwon." Youngmin said. "i'm glad they're okay now." i said.

the two reached the cinema within an hour and bought some popcorn and drinks to have while watching the movie. after the movie ended , they decided to take a walk in the mall since neither of them wanted to be home. "i know the the rooftop garden here has a very nice view here. you wanna take a look?" Youngmin asked. "sure." Juyeon smiled. Youngmin took her to the garden that showed them the beautiful scenery of the city.

"you know all of us wants to woo you right?" Youngmin asked and i smiled. "yeah , it's obvious enough." Youngmin stayed silent for a moment , his smile still not fading away. "have you made up your mind?" he asked. "well , not exactly. honestly speaking , Woojin is off the list after hearing what he said. his reason for being with me sounded ridiculous." i said. "so i guess i'm still on your list then?" Youngmin asked and i just smiled as a reply.

"i wanna say this before you make your choice Juyeon. not because i wanna break the curse i'm under but because i really like you. we barely know each other and probably might not choose me because i'm like 6 years older but i will take care of you if i'm your choice." Youngmin said. "is that a confession?" i asked a little confused and he nodded. he was probably a little embarrassed after the confession. "my heart is..beating really fast..my legs..they're shaking..my hands are a little shaky as well.." Youngmin looked at me with a shocked look. "what? your heart is b-beating f-fast?" he asked with hope.

"i think i..i.." Youngmin looked into my eyes that were literally smiling. "i think i'm low on sugar , let's grab something sweet." i smiled cheekily to Youngmin who was looking at me with disappointment. "did you really need to do that?" he sighed. "i'm sorry but seeing how Daehwi tease you everytime was funny." Youngmin gave me a straight face ; the 'done' face. "well sorry if i gave you high hopes." i pouted. "that's fine. you wanted something sweet right? let's go get ice cream." he said. "really? we'll really get ice cream? yay! let's go!" i cheered.

————————————————————