Chap 12

Donghyun's pov
"Woong hyung , we're at the rooftop. meet us here now." Woojin called Woong using his phone when we reached the rooftop. "do you think we'll be able to convince him?" Daehwi asked. "we have to do our best. what ever happens will bring them together in the end anyway." Youngmin said.

after some time , Woong arrived at the rooftop. "come sit." Youngmin said. without saying anything , Woong grabbed a can of beer and started gulping down. "you know you have to accept the child." Youngmin said. "and you know it's not going to be easy for me. everytime i see the child in the future , he's going to remind me of her ex." Woong said. "but once she falls for you , she won't be reminded of him. you have to do it hyung. you know Jiwon won't give up her own child." i said. "i don't know.." Woong sighed. "do it for Jiwon and for yourself." Youngmin said. there was silence between all of us as we drank our beer cans , Daehwi having his juice , while Woong gave it a long thought.

Juyeon's pov
"wanna follow me up to the rooftop?" i asked Jiwon. "for what? air?" Jiwon asked. "there's air everywhere Jiwon , it's to get a breather. and also probably get you to know the boys better." i said. "alright , let's go." Jiwon picked up her phone and followed me up to the rooftop. "hey guys , we're here." i said when i opened the door to the rooftop. all five of them turned to face me and Jiwon. only Woong wasn't looking at me.

"take a seat." Donghyun said patting the empty area next to him. "Jiwon , you can sit here." Daehwi stood up and shifted next to Woojin making space for Jiwon next to Woong. "you girls can have these juices." Youngmin handed us the juice boxes that were meant for Daehwi since we were underage as well. "did it work?" Donghyun whispered and i nodded. "kinda." i replied. "good job." he smiled. "Jiwon , do you know about the red strings situation?" Youngmin asked and she nodded. "you know you're destined to be with Woong right?" Woojin asked and she nodded again. "so , your decision is still to keep it?" Daehwi asked and she nodded. all eyes were on Woong now , who was silent after Jiwon's words.

"hyung?" Woojin asked. "oh god..alright , for love." Woong sighed. Jiwon smiled and hugged Woong warmly. "thank you." she said softly. Woong wrapped his arms around Jiwon's tiny build. i was smiling unknowingly while looking at the two , finally starting to get closer. "this is all thanks to our ability." Donghyun said proudly. "when will it be me?" i asked myself softly. "you'll have the chance for sure , it's us four who should be worrying." Donghyun chuckled.

——————————————————————