Chap 15 (Youngmin's ending)

time skip~

Juyeon's pov
for some reason , that movie date with Youngmin made me think of him more than before. whenever i see him , something inside me makes me look away with a feeling of shyness. i can't help but feel happy around him.

the time to ask my date out has arrived. tomorrow is the double date with Woong and Jiwon. i have to make my choice by tonight.

as i was deep in thoughts , Youngmin walked into the kitchen. "hey , what are you thinking about?" he asked , taking out the jug of water from the fridge. "oh , nothing. just blanking out." i chuckled.

i think i know who to bring now.

as time passed by , i still couldn't find the chance to ask Youngmin out without letting the other three guys know. before i knew it , it's time for bed.

Jiwonwonwin:
hey , have you asked your date out yet? don't forget tomorrow's the double date ^^

Yeonie:
yes Jiwon yes , i remember vivdly in my mind and decided on who to bring but i don't have the chance to ask him out yet. i don't know what to do :(

Jiwonwonwin:
aww , who's that lucky guy? ;)

Yeonie:
might be surprising , but Youngmin makes my heart thump faster than normal when i see him.

Jiwonwonwin:
omg , so Youngmin is your choice! great! how do you intend to tell him?

Yeonie:
i have no idea :/

Jiwonwonwin:
need Woong to help? he can tell Youngmin about it. his room is right next to Youngmin's.

Yeonie:
nah , i'll just text Youngmin myself. sleep tight my friend ♡

Jiwonwonwin:
you too ♡

i sighed internally and tapped on Youngmin's contact's name.

Juju🥰:
hey Youngmin , would you like to be my date tomorrow? it's a double date with Jiwon and Woong to the amusement park.

Minmin🥺:
sure , but why me?

Minmin🥺:
wait- does that mean i'm your choice? i mean if i jumped into conclusions please let me know so i won't be happy with no good reason to.

Juju🥰:
well you can say you're my final choice i guess..

Minmin🥺:
i'll go! see you tomorrow Juyeon :D thank you 😊

Juju🥰:
there's nothing to thank me for :)

after texting Youngmin , i went to bed with a light heart.

the next day..

i got ready for the date by putting on makeup and the dress i choose.

when i got out of my room , i sneaked out without letting any of the guys see me

when i got out of my room , i sneaked out without letting any of the guys see me. Woong told me he and Youngmin would be waiting with Jiwon at the carpark. the others were still hogged up in their rooms so i didn't have a hard time sneaking past.

i made my way to the carpark quickly and briskly walked to the car where the three were in. Woong and Jiwon were sitting in front while Youngmin and i were sitting at the back. Woong told the driver where to go and we set off immediately. because i slept late last night , i was super sleepy and dozed off during the car ride. i felt someone ; i suppose Youngmin , push my head onto his shoulder. i didn't move away since i was too tired to even think.

Youngmin's pov
i was sitting a little lower so Juyeon could rest her head properly on my shoulder. looking at her hand , i slid mine into hers and locked them. before i looked away , a red string wrapped it's thin thread around my pinky , connecting it with Juyeon's pinky.

i couldn't hide my smile , me and Juyeon are destined to be together now. i do feel bad that the rest of the members might not find their happiness but it's not like i can force Juyeon to pick someone she doesn't want. i turned my head slowly and pecked Juyeon's forehead , tightening my grip around her tiny hand.

—————————————————————