Chap 10

weeks later..

Juyeon's pov
it was the weekend and the guys are as usual , staying home. i am still a little awkward with Woojin because every single action he does to me makes me remember how he confessed.

"Juyeon , we're going to Youngmin's aunt's shop to have dinner. Woong wants you to ask Jiwon if she wants to tag along too." Donghyun came into my room. "sure , i'll call her now." i said.

"hey Jiwon , do you wanna-" "Juyeon.." her voice sounded like she was crying. "Jiwon? what's wrong? are you crying?" i asked. Donghyun looked at me who was worrying like crazy right now.

"what to do..i'm doomed for the rest of my life." Jiwon sobbed. "are you home now?" i asked. "yeah." she replied. "stay there , i'm on my way up right now. you can explain things from there." i rushed out of my room ignoring Donghyun calling me from behind.

Donghyun's pov
"woah , i never seen her rush out so quickly before." Youngmin said. "except when we were almost late for school." Daehwi said. "where is she going?" Woojin asked. "no idea , but for sure Jiwon was the one on the phone with her and she was crying." i said. "crying?!" Woong stood up shocked. "yeah , but i have no idea why." i said.

"must be that rascal!" Woong wanted make his way to Jiwon's house only to be stopped by Woojin. "you going up there will shock Jiwon. she barely knows you." Woojin said. "i swear to god if that rascal hurt Jiwon , i'm gonna make him pay." Woong said.

Juyeon's pov
"Jiwon?! Jiwon it's me Juyeon! open the door!" i said banging the door. in a few seconds , Jiwon opened the door and jumped onto me with a hug. "ssh , everything's fine. let's sit down and tell me everything." i said walking her inside the apartment. after sitting down , Jiwon cried for a while more before slowly stopping her self. "you okay to talk now?" i asked. she reached into her pocket and showed me a thing that looked familiar. a thing i see in dramas.

i looked at Jiwon who was looking at it with teary eyes. i took a closer look at it and gasped. "oh Jiwon.." i sighed. "it's definitely Jinhyuk's.." she cried. i took the pregnancy test kit away from her. "sometimes these things are inaccurate bub. don't be too affected about it. we can't be too sure." i said trying to make her feel better. "i took the test with different brands of test kits. it's all the same result. i'm doomed." Jiwon started crying again. "does Jinhyuk know about this?" i asked and she nodded her head. "what did he say?" i asked. "he hung up and blocked my number. what did i expect? he doesn't want his future to be ruined by me. if i knew this would happen , i wouldn't have slept with him-"

"it's okay Jiwon! we can abort the baby! you won't keep this jerk's baby will you?" i asked. "i will! afterall it's a baby of my own. i think i'll just drop out of school." Jiwon said. "no , abort it Jiwon. it's that jerk's baby. you can always have a baby with your future husband." i said. "no Juyeon..i'll keep the baby. it's with my blood afterall." Jiwon sighed. "will you tell your aunt and parents about this?" i asked. "yeah , but not some time soon."

——————————————————————