Chap 15 (Woojin's ending)

time skip~

Juyeon's pov
"remember the date tomorrow!" Jiwon said bidding me goodbye in the elevator. "you've said it a thousand times already!" i said in annoyance. when i reached back at my room , i sighed as i tossed my bag onto my bed and sat into my bean bag.

who do i bring for the date?

now that i think about it , only Donghyun didn't interact as much as the others with me. maybe he just wanna remain friends. i'll keep him out of my list then. so far , only Youngmin asked me out to the movies , Daehwi who spent time with me at school and Woojin was the only one who confessed. i can only be a hundred percent sure that Woojin likes me.

do i play it safe?

i mean i did told him i won't be with someone i don't love to break the curse so that meant i already rejected him. but these days i've been thinking about him, like alot. he has been trying to assist me in almost everything he can ; even when i'm fine.

he's touching my heart.

after literally flipping my closet upside down , i finally found the outfit i wanna wear tomorrow at the date. after finding a matching purse with it , i started picking accessories to match my outfit as well. then i went out and took out the sneakers i'll be wearing and smiled at how prepared i was for the date. i then looked over at Woojin's room which was still lit up unlike the others.

maybe i should ask him now

i walked to the room and peeked through the slightly ajar door. he had his headset on and was looking so intensely at his computer. "shoot! he's behind you!" he said into the mic. i decided to wait for him to be done with his game before knocking. "good game bro!" Woojin chuckled. i took this chance to knock on the door to which he turned and faced me.

his face was blank and that was cute.

"hi..am i interrupting anything?" i asked. "no! no you're not." he took off his headset and threw it on the table. i stepped inside his room and pushed the door close to make sure the others won't hear us. "i wanna ask if you would like to go out with me tomorrow? with Woong and Jiwon to the amusement park." i asked and looked at Woojin who had a smile on his face. "sure i do!" he cheered.

"the others don't know about this so , i think we'll have to sneak out tomorrow morning." i said. "why? they took you out on dates too so what's so wrong about us going out?" Woojin asked. "because this double date is meant for couples.." i said. "wait you mean-ah!" he gasped.

well the happy atmosphere was ruined by someone speaking from the computer. "PARK WOOJIN! ARE YOU THERE?!" "looks like your friend is waiting..i'll leave you two alone then. i'll meet you at the lobby at 8:30am tomorrow." i said. "that was Jihoon , sorry for his loud voice. and sure , see you tomorrow." he smiled warmly and watched me leave the room.

the next day..

"anybody saw you?" i asked. "nope , but Woong did." Woojin said. "very funny." i laughed sarcastically. "let's go." Woong said. "let's go , my date." Woojin held out his hand and i slid mine in his. who knew this gamer could be romantic too?

—————————————————————