Chapter One.

Chapter One.

A young man, probably in his late teens or early Twenties walked up to the huge bank, the most protected and respected in the World.

He was around 5'8 and had long black hair with a red front. His hair was a frizzy kind of curly and fairly thick. He wore a black bandana under his hair, presumably to keep it off his face.

As he reached out to push the door, you could see black painted nails and fingerless gloves. He stepped aside to allow an older woman to exit the bank before entering himself.

He passed the security checks (mandatory of course, no security guard thought he was a threat). If you had asked anyone in the bank what kind of person he was, any paying him attention - mainly those who liked men - they would say he seemed polite and an ideal norm for teens.

He walked up to the reception tables and began waiting. He got to the desk and the young woman at the desk received dirty looks from her co-workers as they had all hoped to serve him.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked, blissfully unaware of the jealousy of those she called friends.

"I would like to withdraw some money from my account, please miss." The man spoke with a friendly tone, he was being polite and very aware of the stares he received from many when he entered the bank.

"Of course sir, please place your card on the reader and give me your name." He did so gracefully, pulling the card from his pocket and swiping it over the reader, using contactless.

"My name is Kai Ross-Best, miss." He said with a smile.

"Thank you sir, how much would you like to withdraw?"

"I would like all of the money, save £250 please. I'm going on holiday, you see. I need it for the down payment."

"Oh, of course sir. This will take a moment. Where are you going?" The receptionist was making small talk, having inferred that the attractive guy in front of her was not interested.

"To Orlando, I'm going with a few friends so we are all sharing paying - thank god." He seemed to have seen she got the message and seemed happy. Like he was an onion and she had just peeled off a layer. A very handsome onion.

"Holidays are always expensive, at least you aren't going alone. I'll tell you for nothing - it gets lonely and the price goes up a fair amount when your not getting a group discount! Ah, here is your money sir. Just sign here to confirm receiving." She pushed a pen and a cheque book across the counter.

"Of course miss. Thank you for helping me and for a lovely conversation." He signed the cheque book quickly and started to walk away when someone behind him pulled out a gun and started shooting at the counters.

Security guards were knocked out and everyone was herded into the empty middle of the room. Everyone but the young man.

THE YOUNG MAN IS KAI. IT IS AGRAVATING ME THAT JACK AND KAI DON'T REALISE THIS. I THOUGHT IT WAS OBVIOUS BUT APPARENTLY NOT. 

"Boss, this should be all of them. We have people doing checks for anyone else and we have a five minute window."

"Good. Keep everyone here. Get as many valuables from them as you can." The young man sat down on an unharmed sofa, completely calm.

The man he was talking to raised his voice to a shout. "Alright, valuables on the table. If you got over £100 of stuff for us, we might just let ya live."

People scrambled to take off jewelery and put everything they had into their own little piles on the large center table. People who didn't have 'enough' were taken toward and knelt in a line with their hands behind their heads.

They were shot one by one.

People worked even faster to rid every bit of valuable they had on them. Earrings, chokers, bracelets, necklaces, glasses, bags, wallets, purses, belts, shoes, hairbands, hair clips, a nose ring and even a tongue piercing were added to piles with increasing desperation.

People who had less were lined up and shot.

Everyone worked faster. Rings, perfumes, ties, jackets, a flower crown, a sewing set, money, loose change and another belt buckle joined the piles.

People came down the stairs with full backpacks and bags.

A shout came from the counter. "There's someone hiding here Boss!"

Everyone froze as the 'Boss' got up from the sofa. "Bring them out here then Lauren."

The purple--haired female who had yelled pulled a man around the same age as the 'Boss' from behind the counter.