Chapter Twelve.

Chapter Twelve.

Jack and Kai had been dating for several months when they revealed to everyone they were together. They were worried some of them wouldn't accept them, or rather Jack was. Kai knew that everyone would accept them. And they did. Doni and Lauren were annoyed, only because they hadn't been told. And also they lost the bet of when Kai and Jack got together. And they bet almost £1,000. Each.

A few weeks later, Doni and Wilbur announced they were together, which won Kai and Jack almost £50,000 in bet money. They won as Doni and Wilbur had told them the exact date they got together, Doni's birthday.

Half a year or so later, it was found out that Becky and Jack were siblings, half siblings, but still siblings. The two could not have been happier.

A month after that, Thomas and Becky announced they were together. Jack and Kai knew as Thomas had asked Jack for permission to date his sister and Jack and Kai had no secrets from each other.

Lauren got married a month after and the whole gang attended a second service of sorts that Lauren had requested as almost all of the gang were wanted.

Jack revealed to the World that he and Kai were together, having said him and Becky had broken up a year before. His parents and fans supported him.

The Black Rose gang had become fairly close with Lithė and so both gangs attended Amber's wedding, which was to a Korean named Kim Taehyung.

Jack was officially integrated into the gang, but he was put as the head of medical rather than being for fighting as Kai refused to allow him on missions.