Christmas Special!

I wrote a Christmas Special, I know some aspects don't match up with the people the characters are based off, but I do that to ensure people are able to differentiate between my characters and the real people they are based off of. Enjoy!

Jack X Kai Christmas Special Chapter.

Plot: the inner gang arrive with their partners to a gift-giving event on Christmas day. Lots of fluff.

Couples:

Kai - Jack
Thomas - Becky
Doni - Wilbur
Lauren - Bobby
Fraser
Mini
Sasha
Aiden
Yuki
Sheri

It was Christmas morning, and Jack and Kai were in a nice cabin in Lapland, not too small, not too big. Just the right size cabin. Kai had stayed up late the night before, making sure everything was perfect for Christmas morning to surprise Jack.

Kai had gotten Jack gifts, some from him and some from other members of the gang. He had another surprise, he had invited the rest of the gang to Lapland for the holiday - they had been there for four days, avoiding Jack to keep the surprise well, a surprise.

Jack and Kai had arrived in Lapland on the 15th of December after having a nightmare with the travel.

~~The morning of the 15th of December~~

"Jack, babe I need you to wake up if we want to catch our flight" Jack was awoken by what sounded to him like the voice of an angel. "Jack, come on sweetheart. We need to be going soon!" Kai said again, shaking Jack gently.

"What? Going? Flight?" Jack asked quietly and sleepily.

"Yeah, we're going to Lapland. Don't you remember? I told you last week. Are you alright babe?" Kai said, concerned.

"Oh yeah, sorry Angel. I think I had a bit too much last night." Jack laughed quietly and Kai joined in, laughing softly with a laugh that seemed to light up Jack's life.

"You did drink a lot, honey. Maybe next time I should stop you sooner, but you are such an adorable drunk it's impossible to resist!" Kai semi-joked and Jack laughed, leaving Kai staring at him - in awe of how someone so perfect could ever even speak to him." Anyways, let's get you up babe. We need to go soon." Kai said after shaking himself out of his dazed staring.

Jack nodded. "When's the flight?" He asked, still too tired to notice his boyfriends love-struck stare.

"Umm, in like an hour. We need to leave in fifteen minutes! I've been trying to wake you up for twenty." Kai said softly, aware of Jack's hangover. (I know Jack doesn't drink but I can't think of anything else right now)

Jack finally sat up, noticing the mess the bed was in and that he was completely naked. "Wait, what happened last night?!" Jack asked, panicking slightly.

"I'll tell you on the plane baby. Come up, let's get you dressed." Kai said, helping Jack up. It was that moment that Jack realised he was fairly unable to walk and his legs felt like jelly.

Kai helped Jack get dressed and finish his last-minute packing like chargers and hand luggage cause he's such a good boyfriend like that.

On the way to the airport, Kai drove his car. Jack asked about what had happened the previous night.

"So, what happened last night?" Jack asked, more awake by that point and genuinely curious.

"Aiden, Thomas, Sheri, Fraser and Yuki were in the living room with us and the seven of us got drunk and decided it would be a great idea for us all to just have a huge party. So, everyone from the gang that we liked ended up in the party rooms and we all had the best party ever. Unfortunately, you and me got separated when we ran out of Tia Maria and you went to get more. I found you two hours later, drunk out of your mind and took you back to our room. You pulled me onto you when I out you onto the bed and we ended up fucking." Kai said, making sure Jack had time to but in and ask questions if he wanted to.