Chapter Three.

Chapter Three.

Jack was pulled to the 'Boss' by the purple haired woman, Lauren. The man looked at him.

"Do a weapons check, then get me an ID on him and get him a sleeper. He's coming with us." The man said to the woman, Lauren. She looked surprised, but attempted to hide it as fast as she was able to.

"Yes Boss, I'll get him to Sheri then? She is our drug expert."

"Take him to Aiden to weapons check, Sheri to get him a sleeper and make sure he gets back to the mansion alright. I want him in cell four. Keep him in solitary confinement. No one else down there can know he will be down there. Got it?"

"Yes, Boss. Right away." Lauren was unable to keep her amazement and obvious confusion out of her voice as to why this guy she found was not being killed. After all, pretty much anyone else would have been killed, right?

So, as Lauren - and practically everyone - feared the mysterious 'Boss', his command was followed and Jack was marched away to who he could only assume was Aiden, a large man with no hair who checked for weapons and - of course - found none. Then, he was taken to another woman.

This time, he was taken out of the back enterance (more of an exit, teenage workers used the exit to sneak out of shifts and to sneak in drugs and such when they couldn't get out) of the bank and to a van. The woman - who Jack could only assume to be Sheri - did a drug test on Jack, just a breathalyser and reflex check.

She didn't speak much, but absolutely none of the people Jack had interacted with within the span of a minute or two were silent to him, a few words between who was probably Aiden and Lauren about the orders Lauren was given, but other than that he was ignored in conversation. Sheri took a needle out of the medic kit she had next to her on a small, seemingly retractable metal table. She put the needle into a sealed vial and filled the syringe with whatever liquid was in it.

She injected it carefully into Jack's arm, after a warning of not to move. He was to busy being scared out of his mind to move anyway, so her warning made no difference.

He felt his limbs become heavier as a fog, of sorts, began to over-run his mind. He started falling into a sleep, very much against both his will and better judgement. He fought to stay awake, but it was a losing battle. And loose he did.

Sleep overcame him as he felt his body fall into someone, then be picked up by two people and lifted. Upon looking back, Jack realised that he was picked up by Lauren and Sheri an put into the van.

He had been having a good day, but now he had been threatened, searched twice - once legally and once illegally - and then he was drugged by strangers and kidnapped, probably by a gang.

So much for a good day.